Tell us your streak and we’ll give you an award!

Options

Replies

• labibliotecaria
    labibliotecaria Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    416 days.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    75 Days in a row! AND, I got my first 10k steps in yesterday! What do I win? lol

Excellent job! 75 days in a row AND 10,000k steps. Thats wonderful! You need a special award for achieving that 10k steps. Therefore, you are awarded this little notebook full of names to call people written by my children. Some names include.... StinkFace, Potato Salad, Gross Boy and about twelve thousand others with several variations of the word "poop". And for a special bonus award you get the meaner Teenage Version as well.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    416 days.

416 days is great! Since I'm behind on my credit card payment, I'm gonna award you with that very special bill! Think how much lighter you will feel with those bills out of your wallet. You are welcome!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I want an award without sharing my streak please
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

idk I'll have to think about it. Somehow this broken off little piece of Dorito that I see on the floor just doesn't seem like a good enough award for your rebellious nature. I guess I can throw in a soft sock slipper (the left one) that says " E AX" on the bottom and thhis empty Rite Aid bag that my prescription came in.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

idk I'll have to think about it. Somehow this broken off little piece of Dorito that I see on the floor just doesn't seem like a good enough award for your rebellious nature. I guess I can throw in a soft sock slipper (the left one) that says " E AX" on the bottom and thhis empty Rite Aid bag that my prescription came in.

😩
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »

1. That, is officially, a start. Or another start. So good on ya! I have to say I like the number one. It is a good number. Makes me think of first place. You are awarded a wadded up tissue and crusty sock found on the floor of the Lambda Lambda Lambda Frat house!
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: »

130 is the number I'd like to weigh. Actually I'd like to weigh even somewhere close to that. I mean, come on, thats pretty good. Based on that fact alone, I am awarding you this Tom Selleck keychain in the shape of a mustache wearing a hawaiian shirt
  • rfitnessmfplulz
    rfitnessmfplulz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    17 days. Not that I do anything but sit in the corner waiting for the next fax. People don't fax much anymore. :sad:
  • TheNeverPlayedSymphonies
    Options
    118 Days Today
  • ariceroni
    ariceroni Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    68 days for me! What do I win for not being patient enough to comment tomorrow with "69"?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    ariceroni wrote: »
    68 days for me! What do I win for not being patient enough to comment tomorrow with "69"?

giggty.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    17 days. Not that I do anything but sit in the corner waiting for the next fax. People don't fax much anymore. :sad:

hmmmm, 17 days. You win this feeling of deja vu that I'm having when reading your post.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    118 Days Today

118 days! Good job. You win this bag of cheetos with the experimental flavor of "Baked Beans".
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    ariceroni wrote: »

68 days is pretty durn good. For your lack of patience you win a free day with five children. Three Teenagers, one tween and an almost eight year old. All have been off school ALLLL summer and are "bored" with "nothing to do". You will have to find that patience!!
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    10 days, but, hear me out...
    This is like the 3rd time I've reached double digits
  • deetails26
    deetails26 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    1258 days :)
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    10 days, but, hear me out...
    This is like the 3rd time I've reached double digits

Third time is a charm. Or evil hour. Or something like that. You are awarded three little green army men. One is in perfect shape, one has its leg chewed off and the other is actually just a green pencil top eraser that I drew on two black dots for eyes and a smiley mouth.