Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Lunch/Dinner/Snacks Ideas

Frainy84Frainy84 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
Hi I thought I start this thread to see if we can contribute about what we eat for lunch/dinner/snacks ideas. I think it might help
Members who need a helping hand 🙂

Replies

• SaraKim17SaraKim17 Posts: 841Member Member Posts: 841Member Member
    Definitely check out the Food and Nutrition and the Recipes message boards. There's a very active "What We Are Eating" thread and a recent Breakfast ideas thread, among many others. You'll probably get more ideas. :)

I'm a vegetarian. As far as snacks go, I like Greek yogurt, Sargento reduced fat cheese sticks, cottage cheese, fruit, raw vegetables.

• Frainy84Frainy84 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Thanks Sara for the information 🙂
  • NatalietiaNatalietia Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    Sugar free jelly is a good one. A cup is only 8 calories and if you're a sugar addict like me it helps to take the craving away.
  • DancingMoosieDancingMoosie Posts: 4,328Member Member Posts: 4,328Member Member
    Lunch: usually salad. Use whatever greens you like (I usually have kale) , some other veg, and a protein.
    Dinner: pick a protein (chicken, pork, beef, fish, etc) and load up on vegetables.
    Snacks: fruit, crunchy veg, protein bar, Kay's naturals, or nuts
  • CahgetsfitCahgetsfit Posts: 1,571Member Member Posts: 1,571Member Member
    If i know I am going to be time poor I like to pre-cook a batch of things such as turkey or beef meatballs (depends on if I have poverty macros or not). That way I can just grab and go. They work as a snack or if I add it to salad plus rice or vegetables they turn into lunch or dinner.