Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

I'm sooooo EXCITED...as of today, I'm 76 big ole pounds down. WOW!

2»

Replies

• maverick4x4maverick4x4 Posts: 35Member, Premium Member Posts: 35Member, Premium Member
    Dang! Nice work!
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 3,849Member Member Posts: 3,849Member Member
    Kadoober wrote: »
    I enjoy reading the success stories in general, but yours has just made me SO happy!
    We have never interacted on the boards, I rarely post, but hey - I see you.
    I see you being so extraordinarily upbeat, encouraging and supportive of others... ALWAYS.

I love that you've accomplished this for yourself, and I just love how over the moon gleeful you are about it.

GO YOU!!!! <3

WHAT?!?!!!!!!??????? You fabulous, kindhearted lovely person YOU. WOW! For you to take the time and care to post this makes me feel like a million bucks, TAX FREE! 1,000 thanks to you and {{{{ Love and HUGS as well }}}}}}
    <3 o:) <3
  • NewLIFEstyle4MENewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 3,849Member Member Posts: 3,849Member Member
    Update:
    (Note: I posted this on another thread, but wanted to post it here as well)

Speaking of self-control, your girl over here is almost to my ultimate DREAM goal...I'm down another big ole 2.2lbs since last posting/weighing in:

Last recorded weight: 143.8 lbs on 7/13/2019
    NewLIFEstyle4ME
    lost 2.2 lbs since last weighing in! Newlifestyle4me's lost 78.2 lbs so far

Last recorded weight: 141.6 lbs on 8/12/2019 BOOM!

17500697.png

I AM DOWN 78.2LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whatcha talking about? 78.2lbs is nothing less than amazing and I'm soooooo GLAD about it. WOW, 78.2lbs is a whole lot of weight blastification and I'm looking and feeling fabulous honey. I'm only 1.4lbs away from my goal of 140lbs (down from my highest 219.8) to my DREAM goal of 137lbs (or 4.4lbs away). When one is trying to lose a seemingly 10lbs or less, it's actually TOUGHER than losing a big bulk, but whatevah, I'm VERY close now again super mega ULTRA YAY!!!

Talk is cheap, here's the "receipts" as the young folk say:
    01yvp4svy69a.jpg

Love you guys! o:) <3 o:)
    To ALL of you beautiful people that took the time and care to post...Y'all ALL Rock, period.

AS0004469_00.gif?time=Mon%20Aug%2012%202019%2012:32:19%20GMT-0400%20(Eastern%20Daylight%20Time)
    edited August 12
  • MarcyMavinMarcyMavin Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    You are awesome!!! Your dedication to yourself and motivation to others is beyond impressive. You are almost there! Can I ask over how long did you lose the 78?
  • LittleLightShineLittleLightShine Posts: 96Member, Premium Member Posts: 96Member, Premium Member
    You are so inspiring!
    You are so inspiring!

How kind of you! {{{{ <3 HUGS <3 }}}}
  • Chibike64Chibike64 Posts: 52Member Member Posts: 52Member Member
    Awesome is your testimony of God’s faithfulness to you! May His mighty name be praised forever! Keep bragging on your God 🙏. Congratulations on the weight release too 👏
    Chibike64 wrote: »
    Awesome is your testimony of God’s faithfulness to you! May His mighty name be praised forever! Keep bragging on your God 🙏. Congratulations on the weight release too 👏

How kind and ENCOURAGING of you...YOU'RE WONDERFUL, period.
  • FiveptsFivepts Posts: 683Member Member Posts: 683Member Member
    That's a great story. It's interesting how God really talks to you and it is specific for your situation. I have been on a similar path but in the process learned that I am a sugar/flour addict and steering way clear of those temptations is what He told me to do. My brain doesn't do moderation in the way yours does apparently, that's why I needed different instructions.
  • pjshawleypjshawley Posts: 219Member Member Posts: 219Member Member
    I applaud your openness and obedience to God and His plans and promises for you. I have been leaning on Him for my depression and am seeing wonderful changes in my own life. May He continue to bless you and hold you in the palm of His hand.
  • JBanx256JBanx256 Posts: 393Member Member Posts: 393Member Member
    great work!
  • KarenECunninghamKarenECunningham Posts: 419Member, Premium Member Posts: 419Member, Premium Member
    That is fantastic! Your hard work has paid off. Amazing weight loss!👍
    Fivepts wrote: »
    That's a great story. It's interesting how God really talks to you and it is specific for your situation. I have been on a similar path but in the process learned that I am a sugar/flour addict and steering way clear of those temptations is what He told me to do. My brain doesn't do moderation in the way yours does apparently, that's why I needed different instructions.

{{{{{{{{{{{ <3 HUGS <3 }}}}}}}}}}}}}} Absolutely! Isn't it tremendous when/as we take God (The God of The Bible/The God of Abraham, Issac, Jacob and Jesus) out of the box (and ourselves at the same time) and simply "follow Him" (instead of following man made religion and traditions) and more important "allow/humble" ourselves to be obedient in His Leading, Guiding and Directing our paths in everything pertaining to life and godliness, how truly "easier and free" our thinking, living, behaving and being becomes in our own lives and our relationships with others? How we no longer dare compare ourselves among ourselves with ourselves and others--knowing that we are all different and unique and no longer embracing a "one size fits all" in our thinking, living and being.

pjshawley wrote: »
    I applaud your openness and obedience to God and His plans and promises for you. I have been leaning on Him for my depression and am seeing wonderful changes in my own life. May He continue to bless you and hold you in the palm of His hand.

{{{{{{{{{{{ <3 HUGS <3 }}}}}}}}}}}}}} How absolutely beautiful of you to post this and here's to cheering you on in/on the success and joy of overcoming everything that is hindering you. One of the GREATEST things I am so GRATEFUL to God from delivering me from is ANGER AND SADNESS, even more than weight blastification. When/as He taught me that anger has no place in my life anymore, that when bad/yucky things happen to me, I can handle them with love, intelligence, wisdom and POWER to control myself, no matter what. Also, the same with sadness...I was SHOCKED as I studied The Word of God for myself, with ONLY The Holy Spirit of God as my Teacher--NOT man, that as I rejected sadness when bad things happened to me and replaced sadness with The Joy of The Lord, lessons I must learn and apply in my life from the "sad" issue/situation--WOW!!!!!! just WOW!!!!! Mere words can not express how powerfilled I became to overcome so many areas in my life--SO MANY!!!! YES, there are some situations that sadness is appropriate, but only for a certain time, and then "snap out of it", for my PEACE of mind's sake and because I can!!!!

As we must know and believe, God is NO RESPECTER of persons, that He is real, alive and ever present to help... His Love, Power, Might and Will is EVER to make us FREE in Him and to ever be learning and doing His "unnatural" Way, His Truth and His Life...which goes against EVERYTHING we've ever think/feel/believe and are taught (even in "religion and man made traditions"). Meditating on this text of Scripture helps me:

Isaiah 55:6 Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near:
    7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the Lord, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon. 8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 10 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

JBanx256 wrote: »
    great work!

THANK YOU so much and {{{{{{{{{{{ <3 HUGS <3 }}}}}}}}}}}}}}. Also, you're looking absolutely fabulous and amazing...YAY YOU!

That is fantastic! Your hard work has paid off. Amazing weight loss!👍

You're FANTASTIC, that you ever so very much for posting and {{{{{{{{{{{ <3 HUGS <3 }}}}}}}}}}}}}} to you!!!