Dumb and funny flirting failures

Options

Replies

• FriendlyNeighborhoodEngineer
    Options
    I once kind of sort of profess my love for a girl that I've been friends with for a long time and she never talk to me again
    Options
    When I was 12 an instant messenger was a new thing, I asked a girl out from my class over instant messenger, and she responded with 'u r gay'
    Options
    I had a girlfriend, that wanted to take things to the next level, and we broke up because I thought the train ride to her house was too long
    Options
    The girl I liked was at a middle school dance that we all went to, she offered to dance with me, and I hid in the bathroom the rest of the night
    Options
    I once tried to flirt with a girl that I had used to go to HighSchool with... While she was my waitress at dinner... While my parents were there
  • Xiao_Ya_
    Xiao_Ya_ Posts: 495 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    How I flirt:
    Person: Hey Ryo, I was wondering... umm... would you like to... umm... I really like you so.... do you want to hang out with me?
    Me: *panicking* Uh...
    Person: I'm sorry, I didn't mean...
    Me: *runs and passes out*
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    When I have a failure I'll let you know :D:p
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options

😂
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

😂

:*
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I can’t flirt to save my life, so anything that comes out of my mouth around people I find attractive typically sounds dumb.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I lure them to Kik with a false sense of camaraderie and understanding. Then I ghost.

Well that's just good technique right? Always leave them wanting more lol
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I lure them to Kik with a false sense of camaraderie and understanding. Then I ghost.

Truth here.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Truth here.

*flexes flirt muscle* Well, hellooo pretty lady ;)
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I can’t flirt to save my life, so anything that comes out of my mouth around people I find attractive typically sounds dumb.

*sad sigh* same here. Its why I'm OK with flirting with my male friends. No pressure to sound suave. Just jokes.