Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Celebrity Crush?

1151617181921»

Replies

• TarryTaffyTarryTaffy Posts: 901Member Member Posts: 901Member Member
    At the moment, any strong, brawny guy, celeb or no, who can help me carry a carload of groceries & move furniture.

As an aside, I grew up in the inner city... have seen furniture, supplies & even groceries brought in & out like this many times. We may not be a sophisticated lot, but we get the job done! :smile:

giphy.gif
  • SeaG1antSeaG1ant Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    I like a lot of Hollywood celebrities. in the ' 90s, I had a lot of tapes of their movies and it was the best time of my life. Thank you for posting a lot of their photos, my whole life flew before my eyes, especially it was nice to see Julia Roberts from the movie Pretty Woman and I've remembered that song of dear Roxette. Adore her. Also, I really like old movies with Whoopi Goldberg, Eddie Murphy, Goldie Hawn. And my favorite is Dirty Dancing with Patrick Swayze. I think you know all of them by name and you don't need photos to know who I'm talking about.
    And something else, inspired by this theme, I want to attend acting classes with my friend. If one of my favorite celebrities visited them (actorsgrouporlando.com), then I will no doubt sign up there. So I think it's never too late to find acting talent in yourself.
    edited February 13
  • amorfati601070amorfati601070 Posts: 1,472Member Member Posts: 1,472Member Member
    Simone Halep, definitely.

i7t9nvxyacco.jpeg
  • miss_zita_2020miss_zita_2020 Posts: 3,026Member Member Posts: 3,026Member Member
    sewhpd5lf2cb.jpeg

Michael Weatherly
  • noelkro80noelkro80 Posts: 190Member Member Posts: 190Member Member
  • ayeeeeeeokayeeeeeeok Posts: 116Member Member Posts: 116Member Member
  • ayeeeeeeokayeeeeeeok Posts: 116Member Member Posts: 116Member Member
    Oh and Rami Malek 😍
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Posts: 969Member Member Posts: 969Member Member
  • Analog_KidAnalog_Kid Posts: 383Member Member Posts: 383Member Member
    Behold! The British beauty that is Tuppence Middleton!

6oqof6ep0p5o.png
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 5,670Member Member Posts: 5,670Member Member
    miley cyrus in bunny ears
  • noelkro80noelkro80 Posts: 190Member Member Posts: 190Member Member
    Analog_Kid wrote: »
    Behold! The British beauty that is Tuppence Middleton!

6oqof6ep0p5o.png

She is absolutely gorgeous!
  • tams_89tams_89 Posts: 1,378Member Member Posts: 1,378Member Member
    Jesse Metcalfe 😍