Peppermint Tea

Options
Can I add the water that I have in the pepermint tea to my water total as it is a herbal tea?
Thank you in advance for you answers.

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,922 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Tea and coffee both are considered part of your water intake. ☺
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I subtract the hop calories from my water intake, but I may be totally wrong here. :p
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    I subtract the hop calories from my water intake, but I may be totally wrong here. :p

Given that it’s the middle of the night but I’m awake due to thunderstorm, but this is confusing on many levels? Hop calories? And I’m unsure how you could subtract calories from water which has none?

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options

Given that it’s the middle of the night but I’m awake due to thunderstorm, but this is confusing on many levels? Hop calories? And I’m unsure how you could subtract calories from water which has none?
    Thunderstorms make me crazy too. Both my cats and dog are not happy either. I was just trying to add some levity. My bad.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options

Beer.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    Can I add the water that I have in the pepermint tea to my water total as it is a herbal tea?
    Thank you in advance for you answers.

Yes. Whatever your goal for drinking more water is, the water in your tea is still water :smile:

And if you're just trying to make sure you're properly hydrated, your body will get water from all sorts of beverages and foods throughout the day, not just plain water that you drink