You Know The Drill

Options
13»

Replies

• BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I'm ready for some zzzzzzzzz's, can't wait to leave work!!! So what hours do you all work?!
  • jennpaulson
    jennpaulson Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Less than an hour to go. I work 10pm-6am Sunday night through Thursday night.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Addis_Daddy12 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hey I posed a question that never got answered. I did get a little busy though. I work from usually about 8p to anywhere from 6-8a
  • beautifulwarrior18
    beautifulwarrior18 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    11p-7:30a. 3 hours left! Then I'm on a 4 hour drive destined for Green Bay :P.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Oh and on a friendlier note. You folks can really start calling me Russ if you'd like. Hell I spend enough time with you all online to be FNB
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I am TECHNICALLY done in 32 minutes but as an unspoken rule we always come in and take over 15 minutes early so I am soooo close to done and ready to go home and sleep that I can taste it!
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    I probably have about 2 more hours maybe 2 and 1/2. Then I go home to an empty house. Tiger woods on PS3 and probably sleep afterwards
  • withabandon
    withabandon Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I don't last long. I bike home (2.5KM), take the dog into the yard and throw the ball until he does some business, come in and cook and eat enough food to keep me asleep for 8 hours and am usually up just long enough to eat it and maybe watch half of a PVR'd prime time show and go to bed. I get off at 7, technically, I am in bed by 8.
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    Hey I posed a question that never got answered. I did get a little busy though. I work from usually about 8p to anywhere from 6-8a

What question?
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    You said you had strawberry in your teeth, and I said "need me to get that for you?"
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    Oh, well if you have some floss I can get it myself. I have a feeling you have large man hands and I have a tiny mouth.
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Hola Russ, como esta? lol......

yeah every once in a while I will go walk on the beach at my job, or walk the dog, smoke a cig, play a game or too on my phone, if i'm hungry grab a small snack to let me sleep then boom! passed out....i sleep anywhere between 730am-9am, just depending i have a hard time with sleep
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    I just giggled out loud a little bit. *must resist the urge to say crazy dirty minded *kitten* on MFP* hahahahahaha
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    Muy bien es tu? I worked in a Mexican restaurant for like 2 years as a bartender. I can speaka the *kitten* outta some Spanglish!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    I just giggled out loud a little bit. *must resist the urge to say crazy dirty minded *kitten* on MFP* hahahahahaha

I'm glad you refrained.
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options

I'm glad you refrained.

Pssshhh. You know woulda giggled and blushed. Gah
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    I am so ready for bed. 1 hr 45 minutes until I can go park my car somewhere and sleep in my trunk :).
  • Addis_Daddy12
    Options
    The trunk?? Do your seats not recline?? That's why I am glad I have a truck. Just throw a thick sheet down over the bed liner and you have sleeping accommodations for 2-3 people!
  • beautifulwarrior18
    Options
    They do, but the trunk is a tad more comfortable. I have a hatch back so I fold the back seats down and have some leg room off to the side. I won't be able to sleep until I get this strawberry seed out of my teeth though. TG I have floss in my car.