People wanted who actually talk - please apply within

Options
EdTheGinge
EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
Howdy,

Basically I've had a clear out of my friends for the mere fact that a last majority never actually spoke and to be honest with you I don't want that. I like to chat, whether it be fitness related or general rubbish therefore if like me you enjoy a good natter then throw me a request and let's talk.

I'm technically in maintenance and have been for 8months since losing 70lbs last year, I am a keen runner and have ran 2 half marathons in my life and they've both been this year. I have another half planned for September but my training is geared towards my first marathon in October, with that in mind I've decided that I'd like to lose a little more weight (which I don't need to) to try and shave a few seconds off my time.

Right I've wittered on enough, enjoy your day.

Replies

• EdTheGinge
    Options
    No takers, hmmm maybe I should of come up with a catchy heading
  • charlene1873
    Options
    Glad I made the cut lol you can talk to me Ed :0)
  • MeganLindgren
    Options
    A catchy heading might do the trick. Or maybe people just don't like talking? Ha. I'm looking for the same thing you are, so add away! :)
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me, I always like a chat ????
  • anabellarella
    Options
    Add me if you like :D
  • Deadlay
    Deadlay Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I comment on updates and send messages. I pay attention to diaries and try to give personal motivation when I can. I'm up for new chatty friends.
  • TipTopMMR
    TipTopMMR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I comment on updates and send messages. I pay attention to diaries and try to give personal motivation when I can. I'm up for new chatty friends.

Me too! Feel free to add. :)
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm a ginge too!
  • ssm_1972
    ssm_1972 Posts: 396 Member
    Options

Me too! Feel free to add. :)

Same here, I am also almost regular ! No problem to have more active friends for mutual support on this weight loss journey :)
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me sirrrrrrr
  • FixIngMe13
    FixIngMe13 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Awwww Ed!!!! Come 'ere and let me make it all better......

I've been told to shut it.... so maybe you shouldn't ask for peopl who actually talk.....lol.

Feel free to add!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Everyone says they want to talk..after i send a couple pervy pm's and junk pics to pm and kik suddenly i am deleted from that person that wanted to talk...i don't get it....

NP COME AND TALK TO ME......jodeci....
  • shonaj80
    shonaj80 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey

Im a talker!! am happy to talk for england (so im told! lol)

feel free to add me and help me achieve what you have! 70lb off is amazing! Well done :)

Shona
  • Quieau
    Quieau Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    i'd love to make some new friends who like to interact! i'm on a weight loss adventure but with sharp attention to the nutrition and eventually hoping to return to more serious fitness routines (tough few years to cancer and complications) ... the very early days of a lifelong adventure to reclaim my body as my own ... (add me!)

<3:glasses:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I'm a mute.
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    Cheers all, nice to have an active timeline
  • richvdl
    richvdl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    And me sir!..

Got a marathon in Berlin end of September and have to shift a couple pounds for that (hate lugging it around the course! :-) )

Adios,
    Richie.
  • Ademar111
    Ademar111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I like to talk! You can add me if you like! :smile: