People wanted who actually talk - please apply within

Options

Replies

• amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Send a request my way! Need some more random chats happening! :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    I think I've added you all. Thank you and any new ones please out a message with any request cheers
  • Calzaretta
    Calzaretta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Ed - I'm a runner too and I'm doing the same thing - losing weight I don't have to in order to perform better. I'm training for my 4th marathon and I will tell you that losing the weight and doing speed work has made a big difference.
    Add me! We'll talk running, etc.
    Craig
  • Wefita
    Wefita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, I LOVE to talk . I'll be your friend :)
  • barbie3000
    barbie3000 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm new and I work from home...and therefore will be on here a LOT. Plus I used to live in London so I'm always up to chatting with you UK'ers. Though anybody can add me! (Does that sound trampy!?)
  • CubanT25
    Options
    I'm always active on here. Hit me up! :)
  • m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    meh! :tongue:
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello, my name is Sam and I am an MFP addict.

Feel free to add me -- that goes for anyone looking for a slightly snarky, chatty, obsessive MFPal. I even take MFP into the shower with me. It is my preciousssssss.

(And congrats on the great life transformation -- 70 lb. lost AND marathons run! Nice.)
  • Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello Ed (:
  • Jesskeepmoving
    Jesskeepmoving Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • marysowter
    marysowter Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    From the response you have had from this post,I do not think you will be short of mfps who love to chat! I like what you had to say! .I am a mature young person(in mind) but I love to chat to you youngsters.You can learn from me and I can learn from you( which may I add I would enjoy) So please feel free to add if you so wish.take care,be kind to others,smile and be happy :happy:
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Welcome all :)
  • 29shikha
    Options
    Hey i am new to this app so still trying to figure things out but I would love to talk so add me if you would like to talk :smile:
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I get bored during the day, so I talk a lot. In turn, please read my blog...lol.
  • 6ofone
    6ofone Posts: 13
    Options
    I enjoy talking ( I'm not on allot due to shift work), anybody can add away :smile:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I just cut and paste the same thing for all my friends. So if you are into that then come on over.
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    This post cracked me up. Congrats on your accomplishments! I "talk" - feel free to add me!
  • Math_Geek
    Math_Geek Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What is that saying? Be careful what you wish for? :)
  • meskiukas
    Options
    Add me!! Losing weight to me is very important and I would really like to have a support system of people who I can actually talk to
  • FancyGirl7
    FancyGirl7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends! Feel free to add me if you'd like! :)