Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,016 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I like the smell of sharpie markers 😬
    Same girl. Same. BUT....the older big ones were better when I was a kid. Haha!! Dang government taking away things. 🤣
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I teach highland dancing.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    I once cemented my eyes together 🤷🏻‍♀️ hows that for a fun fact 😳😂

Just makes me think of really bad conjunctivitis.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I like the smell of petroleum

That’s pretty common. It’s got aromatic ring.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    During my summers in high school, I worked on a commercial fishing boat dredging the ocean for scallops. One of the hardest and most dangerous jobs in my life but cool experience and the pay was incredible.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and German but can't tolerate alcohol.

I don't like alcohol either! Though I'm Irish and Russian.
  • gatorgirlgot8
    gatorgirlgot8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I love to fish, been fishing 43 years now, and don't like seafood. 78sbdp2m7zsp.jpg
  • MelG7777
    Options
    I teach highland dancing.
    ....immediately leaves mfp to google “highland dancing”......
    During my summers in high school, I worked on a commercial fishing boat dredging the ocean for scallops. One of the hardest and most dangerous jobs in my life but cool experience and the pay was incredible.
    That sounds like an awesome job for a high schoolers....lessons learned I’ll bet.

I love to fish, been fishing 43 years now, and don't like seafood. 78sbdp2m7zsp.jpg
    That is actually amazing....so, you catch it for others then. Very cool!

• MelG7777
    Options
    Fun fact: I used to be in drum corps for many years. First in color guard with flags. Then on the drum line. Bass drum. Then snare drum. I never did learn how to play a drum set though. I’ve marched in SOOO MANY parades I couldn’t even tell you.
  • flotek72
    flotek72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I once grew my hair out from shaving bald for 3 straight years without a trim.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    flotek72 wrote: »
    Did you grow it long?
  • flotek72
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Did you grow it long?

It was to my chest. Then I got most of it cut in 2014. I've been growing my hair again for almost 2 years now, this time with trims. It's a bit past my shoulders. My profile picture, I have it tied back, so you can't actually tell with the hat on.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    That’s cool! Do you donate it?
  • flotek72
    Options

I was going to the first time. I took it home and then forgot about it. Ended up getting thrown away I think. :'( I want to grow to my waist this time. May donate some at some point.
  • MelG7777
    Options

I was going to the first time. I took it home and then forgot about it. Ended up getting thrown away I think. :'( I want to grow to my waist this time. May donate some at some point.

My sons donated his a few times. To Children With Hair Loss...doesn’t have to be as long and seems better than some of the places.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Except for my first vehicle, I've never bought a new vehicle without first totaling the vehicle I had been driving...
  • MelG7777
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I eat food and I dress in clothes

Do tell more.