Hey, fun fact. . . Tell me a fun fact about yourself!

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    I was briefly kidnapped when I was 3.
    I got lifted up apparently when I was 2 and walked away by different parents because I looked like their child

My two are almost exactly 2 years apart. Their best friends are a set of twins and brother. For a while there when they were all between the ages of 5-7 I would have all 5 and take them to the pool, the park, Burgerking playgorund etc. Once, when we went to the Y indoor pool, and then walked across the street to get some hamburgers I sat them all down and realized there were not five children at the table there were 6. We had somehow picked up a rando kid. W.T.F.

Rando kid was playing with the 5 boys and he assured me when his new friends told him of their burger plans he asked his parents and they said ok you can go. W.T.F

I told my kids to pocket their burgers and basically football carried that kid back to the Y and dropped him at the front desk. HOLY *kitten* I DO NOT KNOW HOW I ENDED UP WITH THIS KID BUT I SWEAR I DID NOT TRY TO KIDNAP HIM HERE HE'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOW KTHXBI.

most stressful 10 minutes of my life. lol

Rofl.

Closest I've come to anything like that was when I was in jr. high, in a small private school--we didn't have a gym, so one of the teachers would drive us over to the YMCA for gym once or twice a week.

One time we finished up, and we saw her van but couldn't find her, so we piled in to wait for her.

"Do you guys remember this umbrella?"
    "No...and she didn't have a car seat either, did she"

I don't *think* the real owner of that van saw us, but I like to imagine that they stepped outside in time to see about eight jr high/high schoolers pile into their van and shut the door. hahaha.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    1.) I've broken my wrists (in so much as you can actually break them) three times in my life. Once was on a rock pile, another was because someone rolled over on my arm and the last time was because I ran into a Coke machine.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    I got lifted up apparently when I was 2 and walked away by different parents because I looked like their child

Omg!!!!😮 That is wild! Poor you! And your parents....and the other parents and.....ya that's just phew! I'm glad you got back where you belonged! Wow! Hugs!!!💗
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I can lick my elbow! 😂

I demand proof of this.
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »

My two are almost exactly 2 years apart. Their best friends are a set of twins and brother. For a while there when they were all between the ages of 5-7 I would have all 5 and take them to the pool, the park, Burgerking playgorund etc. Once, when we went to the Y indoor pool, and then walked across the street to get some hamburgers I sat them all down and realized there were not five children at the table there were 6. We had somehow picked up a rando kid. W.T.F.

Rando kid was playing with the 5 boys and he assured me when his new friends told him of their burger plans he asked his parents and they said ok you can go. W.T.F

I told my kids to pocket their burgers and basically football carried that kid back to the Y and dropped him at the front desk. HOLY *kitten* I DO NOT KNOW HOW I ENDED UP WITH THIS KID BUT I SWEAR I DID NOT TRY TO KIDNAP HIM HERE HE'S YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOW KTHXBI.

most stressful 10 minutes of my life. lol

😮😂💗....gurl! I can't even imagine!!! I'm laughing now....but omg! Insane ....hugs to you too sweetie!❤
  • Tinydancer106
    edited September 2019
    Options
    In 1983 when I was 19, after a Loverboy/Quiet Riot concert in Springfield MA, my buddy and I were talking to 3 girls in the underground parking lot garage of the Sheraton Hotel and Kevin DuBrow arrived in his limo with 3 women. We were shocked and asked for his autograph, he asked the 5 of us if we wanted to come up and meet the band and we went up to the 12th floor in the private elevator, the whole floor was a party, hundreds of people, didn't leave until about 4am. Kevin Dubrow was wild, Rudy Sarzo was creepy, Frankie Benali was cool
    I had a lot of "firsts' that night

Whoa!!!!! Shut the front door! I was suppose to go to that concert as an early bday gift for my and my best friend...we were both turning 16 in the next few months(that's how I know what year it was lmao😂) and her older sister was going to take us but their dad got sick so we didn't go....small world mr! We ended up seeing Black Sabbath a few months later and it was a great show but I'm sure it was nothing like your experience lol....good on with your bad self boy ....what a night I bet that was😁😂👍😈🤘

@Tinydancer106

You would have fit right in with all the other hotties at the party, most were probably in their teens too, I'll bet we would've had fun, I would have liked hanging out with a hottie that had a brain and personality too.

Lmao! Ya idk back then I would have probably just blushed and giggled a lot! Especially will cool dudes like you😍 But it sure would have been a fun time....even with creepy Rudy!😂👍.....you're the best!!🤗
  • Tinydancer106
    Options
    I can click my jaw in and out. It clicks. Iv stopped doing it out of fear of locking it, or developing athritis or wearing it out and be left with a 'slack jaw', which, I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound so appealing !

Yet still impressive my panda loving sista!💗🙌😂
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    I can click my jaw in and out. It clicks. Iv stopped doing it out of fear of locking it, or developing athritis or wearing it out and be left with a 'slack jaw', which, I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound so appealing !

Ouchhh that sounds like it would hurt to do. I have had my jaw lock up (TMJ) and it was excruciating.😖
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    A very long time ago I used to be a reverse engineer. I ran old *nix botnets, tcl and then when they turned into C++ botnets.
  • halflingpie
    halflingpie Posts: 1,582 Member
    Options

Mine involved court, children services, foster care and living with my grandfather before my mother could get me back.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I do crunches 2 times a day

Captain in the morning and Nestle in the afternoon.

I cackled like a crazy old bat while sitting on the benches watching my kiddos TKD practice.

No regrets.

#bestfittnessforumpunEVER
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Mine does this, but only one side. It's loud enough I get complaints when I eat out with other people because they can hear it when I chew. :(

I'm not trying to make it pop! It just happens.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I live in what is considered one of the most remote places in world.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I can bench press two full sized house cats

they love that! 😊