3 course meal within my allowance for the day

aziz_n1
aziz_n1 Posts: 140 Member
Amazing, again stayed within my allowance for the day, despite having a 3 course meal on my own for dinner as I was feeling lonesome, comfort food I suppose.
Keep the activity levels high to keep the calorie allowance high.
zo9h5s5t6bj0.jpeg
q2n4jtind0as.jpeg
8n78cuchsh0z.jpeg

Replies

• aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    What is in the first picture? Also just make sure that what you're doing, activity wise, is sustainable.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited July 2019
    aokoye wrote: »
    What is in the first picture? Also just make sure that what you're doing, activity wise, is sustainable.

Looks very much like pudding (dessert) to me. A fruit sponge or suet pudding with custard.

Oddly, it’s the only one of those pictures that I can actually identify. Not entirely sure what the other two are despite the fact I’ve never eaten a suet dessert in my entire rather long life!

Edit to add...one of the pics is clearly a roast dinner of some kind, I’m just able to identify the type! But it has a giant Yorkshire and bread sauce 😋 so it must be a roast!
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    aokoye wrote: »

Looks very much like pudding (dessert) to me. A fruit sponge or suet pudding with custard.

Oddly, it’s the only one of those pictures that I can actually identify. Not entirely sure what the other two are despite the fact I’ve never eaten a suet dessert in my entire rather long life!

Edit to add...one of the pics is clearly a roast dinner of some kind, I’m just able to identify the type! But it has a giant Yorkshire and bread sauce 😋 so it must be a roast!

That's kind of what I thought the first picture was, but having not ever had dessert in a country where those sorts of puddings are a thing, I wasn't sure.
    The second picture looks like there are samosas on the right and what look to be fried chicken fingers with some sort of bbq like sauce on the left (weird mix of foods but I like them both individually) and yeah the third is a roast dinner. I'm also not sure about the sauces on what I'm assuming are samosas.
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    What a great meal! :)
  • sefajane1
    sefajane1 Posts: 322 Member
    Good for you OP 😀 Just out of interest, what is your daily calorie allowance and how on earth did you calculate the calories in these dishes?