What places have you lived or visited?

Options
Stationed in Germany. Traveled throughout Europe (Austria, Holland, France, England). Been to Albania, Iraq, and Kuwait. Lived in Iceland for 11 years.

Replies

• nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Joined the military to see the world; saw California, Colorado, Florida, North Dakota and Texas. Oh, well.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    Grew up in DC and live in NYC. The best cities in the world!!!
  • MARNIsw
    MARNIsw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Live in Scotland ... Travel is mainly around Europe and been to Brazil
  • never2old67
    never2old67 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    @MARNIsw, on place on my bucket list is Scotland
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    I've been a few places, let's see....

France
    Italy
    Spain
    The Netherlands
    Belgium
    Malta
    Sweden
    Turkey
    Egypt
    Tunisia
    Morocco
    Mexico
    Mauritius
  • Graymanstole
    Graymanstole Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Lived: Italy (9 years), Spain, England, Japan, Germany, Pennsylvania, New York, Virginia, Mississippi, Texas, Arizona

The list of places I have visited is too extensive to list, but I too visited Kuwait/Iraq
  • jdscrubs32
    jdscrubs32 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Stationed in Germany. Traveled throughout Europe (Austria, Holland, France, England). Been to Albania, Iraq, and Kuwait. Lived in Iceland for 11 years.

Live in Ireland. Caught the travel bug 3 years ago. Have been to the west coast of the states, New York, Italy two times, Croatia which is my favourite county that I have visited, Madrid, Valetta, Athens and Corfu, the last 3 of which I went to in the last two weeks of August this year.

Heading to Iceland in 2 weeks for a few days. Looking forward to that. Was meant to have gone in march of this year but the airline went belly up. Thankfully got all my money back.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Set foot on every continent with the exception of Australia, which I hope to visit with my family.

4 deployments to the Middle East, 1 to DR of Congo, visited most of Europe. Never visited Russia, but long to visit the WWII historical sites.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Grew up in the North East of England, lived in Norfolk, now in the Home Counties. Visited practically every part of the UK, including a lot of time in Scotland and Wales.

Holidayed in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, France, Greece, Cyprus, New York, Grand Bahama, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Arizona, Utah, Nevada. Leaving the best to last - Iceland! ❤️

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I would like to travel more. So far, I've been to:

New Jersey
    New York
    Connecticut (where I live)
    Massachusetts (where I was born)
    Rhode Island
    New Hampshire
    Vermont
    Maine
    Canada
    Aruba
    Puerto Rico
    Ireland
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Born and raised in Alaska now live in Florida. I have been to Iowa, Washington, Hawaii, Nevada. I have been on two European vacations. I have visited Warsaw, Krakow, Budapest, Slovenia, London, Zagreb, Brugges, Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin, Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Amalfi Coast, Positano, Vienna, Lichenstein, Salzburg.