Any parents of toddlers/babies for weight loss support/tips.

Options
13»

Replies

• barbee125
    barbee125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As a mother of a 1 1/2 yr old I find it difficult to find time for myself and working out. She is not my only child and my husband is supportive, but I'm always tired. I really need to get it together, because I want to approve my health and appearance.
  • HobbitSithLord
    HobbitSithLord Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of a 4 year old and 7 month old . . . I work from home, which sounds like a dream but it means I'm my own childcare service, too. So from the time I get up til the time I go to bed, it's kids-work-kids-work-kids-work-maybegettopee-kids-work. Occasionally I get a shower! ;) I also live in the South and it's hot as Hades here so even in the early morning, outdoor workouts are a no. I've had to resort to doing workout videos (rebooting 30 day shred today after letting it go a couple months ago) and evening walks until it cools off. Then I'm going to attempt c25k. :)
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I work 10pm to 6:30am then sleep from 8-4.
    I have 6 kids. They are 14, 12, 11, 6, 6, and 1.5.
    The 11yo has soccer practice 2 days a week so I'm looking at Croc Pot meals to get her fed and out the door quickly now that school has started. That gives me 1.5 hours to kick a ball around or shoot baskets with the other kids while she practices.
  • kareyn19
    kareyn19 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am a 38yo mother to four (18, 17, 6 & 2) I also work full time for a busy medical practice. Have been working really hard for about 3-4 months now to consistently be more active and make better food choices. Some days are really good others not so much :blushing:

I need all the encouragement and motivation I can get..so everyone please feel free to add me!!!
This discussion has been closed.