Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Well ahh you better look at the dates on the bottom ones :D
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »

Omg. Did you go last time? Well, it’s funny as hell then and you are still my mfp crush.
  • Tigg_er
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Omg. Did you go last time? Well, it’s funny as hell then and you are still my mfp crush.

A gal with a a Good Sense Of Humor
    PRICELESS :)
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2019
    @MelG7777 wrote: »
    Imma jump on this. My MFP crush is also @Tinydancer106 What’s not to love? She’s hot. Funny. Kind. Total girl crush on Ali. Not just today though. She’s always so encouraging and interacts with everyone. She’s EVERYONE’s BFF. Love ya girl!!

Blinkity blink!!!!😍😆💗💗💗💗🤗🤗🤗🙈

I knew all that stalking outside your house would work Mel!!😁😘 you're the sweetest!! Crushing right back on your beautiful lil self....cmere you...🤗💗💗💗
  • Tinydancer106
    Imma jump on this. My MFP crush is also @Tinydancer106 What’s not to love? She’s hot. Funny. Kind. Total girl crush on Ali. Not just today though. She’s always so encouraging and interacts with everyone. She’s EVERYONE’s BFF. Love ya girl!!

I'l let you borrow her B)

Woo!!😉🤗💗tig...you know I'll save all my flouncy bouncy for you ...you are the only one after all.😎🤘🤣
  • Tinydancer106
    @PopRox90 wrote: »

totally agree

Always my crush 😍😎😘💗💗💗💗
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,428 Member
    @MelG7777 for today, because she is a friendly and kind girl and i am glad i accepted her friend request
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member
    @MelG7777 for today, because she is a friendly and kind girl and i am glad i accepted her friend request

Omg. Really? Best. Day. Ever. Thank you Gus!!❤️🤗
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    @beerdedbastard of course!! ;)
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member

Always a solid choice.
  • Tigg_er
    @MelG7777 wrote: »
    In addition the @Tinydancer106 my other MFP crush of the year is @Tigg_er because I had NO idea we shared love for tøp and I now see him in a whole new light. He’s always been great but, this? This is epic. We will attend our respective concerts and compare notes. Swoon.

🤔😒I feel some back door shady deals have been made....but meh....I'll still take it!!! Yassss! 😍🤣🤗😍😘

@Tigg_er
    giphy.webp

vowe5zv2b3z1.gif
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »

Always a solid choice.

Agreed! And I'll even share with YOU!
  • Tigg_er

Woo!!😉🤗💗tig...you know I'll save all my flouncy bouncy for you ...you are the only one after all.😎🤘🤣

gbrzqh0h1cfl.jpg
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    Same as always @rickigageby
  • Tinydancer106

gbrzqh0h1cfl.jpg

(Runs....leaps.....tackles)🤗😍💗

Let's bounce boy!!!😎🤘🤣🤣💗
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Just_Mel_ wrote: »

Always a solid choice.

Agreed! And I'll even share with YOU!

5 people disagreed with me. Man, I've been away from forums too long. Remember when everyone knew what a stud he is? 🤷‍♀️