Who is your MFP Crush of the day? And why?

Options

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: Β»
    You guys have no idea :smirk:

I married her 😝

You remove that disagree, Shaf! 😠

I can't remove both :lol:
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    @_Miss_chievous_ as if anyone woud wonder whyπŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’—.....she is beautiful.....she is strong...she is bright, colorful, witty and freakin hilarious.....but mostly because she brightens up others days....especially mine.. when she is not always feeling on top of her game πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—

She is my crush and I ❀ her adorable *kitten* everyday!

Also she has the best socks.... Always shares her chocolates and can shake a pepper shaker like no bodies bizbizπŸ”₯πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’‹

Don’t forget her slipper game is on point too!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    @_Miss_chievous_ as if anyone woud wonder whyπŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’—.....she is beautiful.....she is strong...she is bright, colorful, witty and freakin hilarious.....but mostly because she brightens up others days....especially mine.. when she is not always feeling on top of her game πŸ€—πŸ˜˜πŸ’—

Also she has the best socks.... Always shares her chocolates and can shake a pepper shaker like no bodies bizbizπŸ”₯πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’œπŸ’—πŸ’‹

she does have the best little piggies πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ™Œ
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

You beat me to it...

I'll be spending these days valuing what matters most to me more than ever because of your inspiration...

You are just an all around awesome person and I think the world of you πŸ’•
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

truth
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,366 Member
    Options

I totally agree with you on this one, she is pretty amazing
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    @PaperDoll_ cause she likes petting me πŸ˜›

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d8603be5eb89bf71130fda921c55c6312c4f23d3&rid=giphy.gif
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options

More like

giphy.gif
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    shaf238 wrote: Β»

More like

giphy.gif

πŸ˜‚πŸ€«
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    @PaperDoll_ for her beautifull sonata

Great! So so happy for you. Do you mind if I go after poprox now? :D

Depends?
    How much do you value your hand and feet?

Forget it but only because I don't think I'll be a very inspiring person with disability.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Depends?

Forget it but only because I don't think I'll be a very inspiring person with disability.

Ignore the minion. He forgets he’s mine 😈
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

Depends?

Ignore the minion. He forgets he’s mine 😈

You need to start marking all your side pieces so you don't get confused

xssdambidhj11.jpg
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options

You beat me to it...

I'll be spending these days valuing what matters most to me more than ever because of your inspiration...

You are just an all around awesome person and I think the world of you πŸ’•

truth

I totally agree with you on this one, she is pretty amazing

I wasn't expecting this... you all put a smile on my face πŸ’— I adore you all πŸ€—
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    tams_89 wrote: Β»

Yes πŸ₯°β€

😘
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    He knows..cause he's all the good things and none of the bad πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    He knows..cause he's all the good things and none of the bad πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

I'm the bad things 😏
  • slimgirljo15