Calorie Counter

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Highly Specific Good Little Things

Replies

• George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,316 Member Member Posts: 3,316 Member
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    When your kids clean up a mess they made... WITHOUT being told to do so!

GTFO

Oh wait, I know this trick. There's more, and they've distracted you with this. Something somewhere is broken or missing. TRUST

giphy.gif

Sad yes, but also true
  • Pandemonium_Pandemonium_ Member Posts: 945 Member Member Posts: 945 Member
    Whenever you go somewhere with their own lingo but you dont use it. So satisfying.
    "Would you like the Mcdouble sir?"
    Yes, I'll have a double.
    "So that's one Mcdouble, anything else today?"
    Nope, just that double.
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Member Posts: 2,524 Member Member Posts: 2,524 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    I had a conversation with a coworker today. That doesn't seem like a good thing, but this is a massive leap for me. Is that specific enough?

Did it make you happy?

It did. Here's hoping I can have another conversation with her next week.
  • George_of_the_JungleGeorge_of_the_Jungle Member Posts: 3,316 Member Member Posts: 3,316 Member
    I had a conversation with a coworker today. That doesn't seem like a good thing, but this is a massive leap for me. Is that specific enough?

Did it make you happy?

It did. Here's hoping I can have another conversation with her next week.

1) it counts
    2) GO FOR IT!
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 1,999 Member Member Posts: 1,999 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    When I find the song I I was looking for when I had no idea who it was by.

This is the best!
  • pizzamyheartpizzamyheart Member Posts: 1,836 Member Member Posts: 1,836 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    When I find the song I I was looking for when I had no idea who it was by.

And didn’t even know I wanted to hear it
  • Sallyw2004Sallyw2004 Member Posts: 121 Member Member Posts: 121 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »
    Checking the dates on bread and finding one that's like 17 days away. (Aha! Thought I wouldn't rummage through the back of the shelf huh sucka 😏 now watch me vogue out this bakery👆👉👇)

Or finding outdated (or better yet mold infested!) bread or English muffins on the shelf in my quest for the best dating, and discretely handing it to the cashier in a helpful, friendly, non judgemental way, knowing that I helped maintain the store's product freshness dignity, while simultaneously heroically saving another person the horror of potentially purchasing the non pristine product unnoticed. Note: Not exclusive to bread/baked products. Ridding the shelves of moldy dairy and/or produce can be equally rewarding.
  • ghudson92ghudson92 Member Posts: 1,999 Member Member Posts: 1,999 Member
    When the cat chooses you over your partner and you just get to sit there all smug whilst they are inwardly seething from jealousy and rejection.
  • mtndewmemtndewme Member Posts: 724 Member Member Posts: 724 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    When the cat chooses you over your partner and you just get to sit there all smug whilst they are inwardly seething from jealousy and rejection.

The best feeling in life for sure.
  • Dakase83Dakase83 Member Posts: 2,478 Member Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    When our bestie stops by your job to visit you :heart:
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    When you put on that winter coat for the first time and find cash in the pocket!

Already?
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Member Posts: 2,015 Member Member Posts: 2,015 Member
    When I receive my Good morning messages from my daughter.
  • Slimtim001Slimtim001 Member Posts: 13 Member Member Posts: 13 Member
    When you get to the gym and NO ONE IS THERE!!!!
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Member Posts: 4,278 Member Member Posts: 4,278 Member
    Proof Shazaam happened! 😂
  • FeelinFooFooFeelinFooFoo Member Posts: 4,175 Member Member Posts: 4,175 Member
    When your back is incredibly itchy and someone, a hero no less, offers to scratch your entire back, with nails. Until all your itches have been scratched. And your face looks like this....
    dwtdn35v307i.gif
  • RastaLousGirlRastaLousGirl Member Posts: 2,015 Member Member Posts: 2,015 Member
    A clean house, without me cleaning it. It's the little things in life, you know..
    edited August 2019