Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Accountability Buddy

ladysaiyan87ladysaiyan87 Posts: 7Member, Premium Member Posts: 7Member, Premium Member
Hey! I'm looking for an accountability buddy...someone to check in with Everyday and share tips with. Someone fun and dedicated. Im looking to loose about 50lbs and did it before with an accountability buddy lmk

Replies

• Iamw0ndrw0manIamw0ndrw0man Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Hi! Do you still need an accountability buddy?
  • elmstreetnightmare94elmstreetnightmare94 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    Hi, I just started my weight loss journey (for the second time lol) I could totally use an accountability partner. I have to lose 100+ pounds.
  • MoKaazMoKaaz Posts: 41Member Member Posts: 41Member Member
    I comment a lot on my friend's posts if you want we can be buddies. I am aiming to lose 50 lbs aswell.
  • nisie3nisie3 Posts: 87Member Member Posts: 87Member Member
    Add me if you’d like. I have 30 more lbs to go
  • michellelira8395michellelira8395 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    I have about 30lbs to go before I reach my goal! Add me and we can help each other out!
  • AngelFaithsLunaAngelFaithsLuna Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    Add me guys, I am always posting I log on daily and would too love the support
  • mike_rommike_rom Posts: 541Member Member Posts: 541Member Member
    Hey! I'm looking for an accountability buddy...someone to check in with Everyday and share tips with. Someone fun and dedicated. Im looking to loose about 50lbs and did it before with an accountability buddy lmk

You're also a ninja... apparently....
  • ladysaiyan87ladysaiyan87 Posts: 7Member, Premium Member Posts: 7Member, Premium Member
    I'm going to add you all!!! Post as often as you can and I'll do the same!! We can keep each other motivated!! I'm new to this app but finding it pretty cool!!😊😊
  • revengexb0dyrevengexb0dy Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Hey guys - I'm always looking for more friends on here if you want to add me! :blush:
    edited August 15
  • EntreChaudEntreChaud Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    Hi, I do well during the week but always fall flat on my WEAKends....I need an accountability buddy/reminder/support. I have 40 lbs to loose! Go Team!! Can I be part of this group?
  • RachelAnnSaldanaRachelAnnSaldana Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    I can help. I need the same!