Follow me to be healthier

Options
RevGym2
RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
I am great at motivation and working out. You could benefit. Let’s be friends.

Replies

• beerdedbastard
    beerdedbastard Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    No
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Is there a yellow brick road involved? 😞
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    My hunch is, SPAM?
  • RevGym2
    Options
    I would not recommend spam for your dietary needs. Let’s be friends and I can get you on track on a healthy diet.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    My diet consists mostly of ten penny nails and small pebbles. My doctor says that my iron and mineral counts are good, but that my vitamin count is low. What should I be eating for optimal health. Please note that I am food intolerant and need a good alternative to help me get in better health and lose weight.
  • RevGym2
    Options
    Your diet appears complex. I would not recommend seeing a nutritionist as their knowledge will be limited

Let’s be friends and I can map out for you a positive and free solution for a better life.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    My diet consists mostly of ten penny nails and small pebbles. My doctor says that my iron and mineral counts are good, but that my vitamin count is low. What should I be eating for optimal health. Please note that I am food intolerant and need a good alternative to help me get in better health and lose weight.

Lol
    Try dirt and ice, either mixed together or separately makes no difference and no further weird old tips needed. These should help satisfy your non-food cravings.

Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, dietician, or doctor, and this is not meant as a serious post.
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    You got it Doc Brown.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Look, I'm not into Onion Diets *or* friends so I'm gonna have to politely decline
  • Teenybudda
    Teenybudda Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Do you have the recipe for negative calorie ice cream?
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    4wio3nghtdox.gif
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    On this forum we share information openly. Why don't you lay out the basics of your "Motivational Diet Plan" here, in public. I am sure everyone would love to benefit from your advice.

If you are not selling anything then you should be happy to share on this public forum.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options

Disclaimer: I am not a nutritionist, dietician, or doctor, and this is not meant as a serious post.

But do you play one on tv?
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,995 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    I would not recommend spam for your dietary needs. Let’s be friends and I can get you on track on a healthy diet.

I've already lost 64 lbs, I don't want to backtrack.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I'm glad you're back but I'm feeling like you will abandon us again. I'm going to need a bigger commitment. I'll accept bitcoin.
  • RevGym2
    Options
    I would not recommend spam or pizza. Or metals

Those are not conducive to a healthy diet.

Most people don’t realize that vegetables are good for you.

Hope this is helpful!
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

But do you play one on tv?

I hope so or else I'm doomed following this advice. TV doctor's always know best... I asked Doogie.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

Hope this is helpful!

No pizza? I'm out
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »

Hope this is helpful!

No pizza? I'm out

Me too!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options

Hope this is helpful!

That's Bs.. I eat pizza and spam... still healthy..

Next.