Alarm Poll

Options

Replies

• beerdedbastard
    beerdedbastard Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I use an alarm clock and have been better about getting up when it first goes off. If not, I'll snooze for no more than ten minutes.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    I usually get up on the first ring. Rarely, do I hit snooze. Somehow my alarm didn’t go off this AM. Not sure why but I woke up and happened to check my phone and saw the time. I literally rolled out of bed and was ready in 15 min. Thankfully, I was only 5 min late to work. I hate being late.
  • BuddhaBunnyFTW
    BuddhaBunnyFTW Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Snooze 10 minutes then get up
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I always wake up before my alarm. I make my bed, use the bathroom, make a cup of coffee and enjoy some peace before my kids wakes and makes peace and quiet a thing of the past.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Do you get right up in the morning with your first alarm? Do you use the alarm on your cell phone or an alarm clock? Do you only set one alarm and then hit snooze....how many times? Do you set multiple alarms so you don't have to hit snooze? What do you do?

I have an alarm set for everyday of the week because I really love the song.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I use my alarm clock and never hit snooze. 5 am M,W,F to lift, and 5:20 am T, Th for active rest day circuits.

What about S and S??
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I’m a serial snoozer - goes off at 5:30 - I’m never up before 6:30 - sometimes later - I need time to talk myself into starting the day
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I have an alarm clock...it goes off at 5:20 and I get up most of the time...very rarely snooze. Sometimes I might lay there for a couple of minutes, but usually I just get up and gear up for my ride.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    Phone alarm but the dogs typically beats it.. I have it 10min snooze...kinda sorta timer for me... I'll turn it off when I'm on the road to work.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    I usually wake up before the alarm goes off. It plays music for 10 minutes. If I sleep through it, i usually sleep til noon. I love retirement.❤️❤️❤️
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    My alarm clock is an old priest, and a young priest, and every morning begins the exorcism of me from the bed and if we're all lucky, no pea soup is involved
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    My alarm clock is an old priest, and a young priest, and every morning begins the exorcism of me from the bed and if we're all lucky, no pea soup is involved

*spiderwalking down the stairs intensifies*
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    old style alarm clock set for 6 am and I either wake up at 5:50 or 6, never hit snooze.
    If I've been out late, I may reset it for 6:20 and get up then, though.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    I use my phone. M-F alarm set for 4:11am, Saturday alarm set for 5:09am. No Sunday alarm.
    No snoozing because I accidentally turn my phone off instead of snoozing whenever I try.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    zb41z9m62cyq.jpg

I can be a little dramatic with my alarms.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    zb41z9m62cyq.jpg

I can be a little dramatic with my alarms.

I really like how panicky that monkey looks
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    Multiple alarms and multiple snoozes
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    M-F alarm set for 5:30 AM so I can work out before work. It's a battery operated clock but without a light because I'm a chronic insomniac and watching the time pass as I try to sleep makes it worse.

I just realized I don't even know how to use snooze on the clock. Not that it would do any good, the dogs know what the alarm means and start barking.