Trouble loading last 8lbs

Options
I need to lose 8lbs to get to my goal and can’t seem to do it. I run a lot and watch what I eat. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me out?

Replies

• puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    jruiz4120 wrote: »
    I need to lose 8lbs to get to my goal and can’t seem to do it. I run a lot and watch what I eat. Does anyone have any suggestions that might help me out?

Do you count calories? Do you use a food scale?
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    aokoye wrote: »
    jruiz4120 wrote: »
    Becomingbain I know exactly what I’m putting in to my body And it’s healthy foods I just don’t like to be hungry.

If you're unwilling to weigh your food or even kind of estimate, you'll have to be content with not losing those 8 pounds. There are plenty of people here who are very active and have had to use a food scale to aid in losing weight.

I consider my diet to be healthy to the point of bordering on orthorexic most days, and if I didn't use my food scale I'd be gaining. I've been in maintenance more than 2 years and can still fail without proper checks and balances. I run three times a week, at least one is a trail, I skate, I swim, I'm active every day. None of that matters if the math is bad and at 8lbs to lose or at maintenance, two mouthfuls of something can make the difference.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    Let’s start a little simpler. Are you consistently logging everything you eat in myfitnesspal? If you aren’t currently weighing your food (disclaimer I don’t weigh my food) how are you currently measuring your food? Are you tracking your calories burned through running? How?