This is me at 211 pounds!!!

What's up everyone. I am here at Santana Row and I just had some dragon prawns at Sino Restaurant in San Jose, California. I calculated my meal at around 420 calories and I had a port wine. I calculated that at arpund 100 calories. I am still at between 1500 to 1700 calories. I consulted a nutritionist and she said I should still be loosing between 1 to 2 pounds a week. I really appreciate everything I have been learing about food and nutrition so it means even more to me to have a night on the town. I took two days off and it is back to the gym at 4:30 am tommorrow. We live in one of the richest countries in the world and I feel truly blesses to be here. We take food for granted and food is in rzm06ruybvg9.jpg
such abundance here that we have to go on diets. I do not feel deprived and I only have 105 pounds to go..blessings to everyone!!!jodxpziehwl5.jpg

Replies

• NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Sounds like you are having a good time and it seems like you have the right attitude. I would like to invite you to join my relatively new MFP group for people with 75 or more pounds to lose. I think you will fit right in:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers

It is for people who are just starting, people who have already lost some but not finished, and for people who have lost 75 or more pounds who wish to visit and inspire those of us still pursuing our goals.