It drives me crazy when people.....

Options

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    when people pick up their dog's poop, then toss the bag right back on the ground. WTF?

Oh, boy... I've stepped in stray poo right next to the plastic bag dispensers the apt complex provides.

My new complex in FL takes DNA from dogs before signing a lease, any stray remnants around the property are sent into the lab for ID & fines are supposedly levied.

Great... a crime lab for dog droppings. I do hope they take the same stance with people crime.

That seems a bit extreme for dog poop but whatever works for them.
  • TarryTaffy
    TarryTaffy Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    jenready wrote: »
    TarryTaffy wrote: »
    when people pick up their dog's poop, then toss the bag right back on the ground. WTF?

Oh, boy... I've stepped in stray poo right next to the plastic bag dispensers the apt complex provides.

My new complex in FL takes DNA from dogs before signing a lease, any stray remnants around the property are sent into the lab for ID & fines are supposedly levied.

Great... a crime lab for dog droppings. I do hope they take the same stance with people crime.

That seems a bit extreme for dog poop but whatever works for them.

It's something I'm seeing more & more of with apt complexes. I'm unsure of the reason... if it's more an appealing message to those without dogs that they community is ensured to be clean or if it's a quasi-warning to careless pet owners that they're being scientifically monitored.

Reminds me of the scene from Uncle Buck, where John Candy asks MacCauley Culkin if he brushed his teeth, of course he lies & says yes & then John proceeds to tell him how his friend works at the downtown crime lab & he's sending in his toothbrush to prove his innocence via DNA testing. Lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CrPAl1aDzM
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    When people insist I try a certain food that I'm sure I won't like. I've never tried an oyster but the thought of it makes me gag, so stop!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Honk their horns incessantly outside their houses to summon members of their families to come out. Seriously, can you not just text them?
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    Immediately try to get into the elevator when it opens without letting people out first
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    A lot of times I side eye people who go to the drive thru everywhere they can, and will change restaurants/dry cleaners/etc based on drive thru availability.

Obviously if you have a physical disability or very young kids, I get it. But in general, I think it's just kinda lazy to sit there at the coffee shop with your huge SUV idling forever so you don't have to get out.

On the plus side, I can park, go inside and be back in my car leaving with coffee while the drive thru line has barely moved.
  • DecadeDuchess
    DecadeDuchess Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    A lot of times I side eye people who go to the drive thru everywhere they can, and will change restaurants/dry cleaners/etc based on drive thru availability.

Obviously if you have a physical disability or very young kids, I get it. But in general, I think it's just kinda lazy to sit there at the coffee shop with your huge SUV idling forever so you don't have to get out.

On the plus side, I can park, go inside and be back in my car leaving with coffee while the drive thru line has barely moved.

How do you know that they don't have an invisible physical disability, just by looking at them? I don't have a wheelchair or walker, haven't used my cane yet & don't walk with a limp, yet I've slept within my bathtub whilst wearing Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, etcetera sportswear because I was bedridden & knew that I wouldn't have the energy to walk via my bed to my bathtub to bathe, if I didn't.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    SkinnyBossyBaboon-small.gif
  • wwwtheselion11
    wwwtheselion11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Alright, alright, calm down everybody.

When people let their cats run free so they kill the birds at my feeders and poop underneath my deck, driving my dogs nuts.

Better? 😘

I can agree with you on that, but i hate that anmal control doesn't do *kitten* about roaming cats
    But when it comes to dogs they love catching them choking them. Then bringing them to the pound. It bull sh it!
  • wwwtheselion11
    Options
    I hat when people pass without using singnals.
    I hate when people ride my bumper instead of passing.
    I hate when people pull out in front of you almost causing a accident.
    I hate alot of things that people do, but i will leave it there
  • wwwtheselion11
    Options
    When people start a thread about a topic that already has a gazillion active threads. Hello. There's a search button. 😩

Geez

Wait a second. YOU are the one that asked the question! Got something against blatant honesty? 😅

I just feel that the more research you do on the forums, the most you will get out of your journey to a healthier lifestyle.

I love blatant honesty, but there's a way to deliver it without sounding so rude. Take some tips from @your_future_ex_wife - this one knows how it's done. I take no blame for my sarcasm, I'm just a girl from Jersey...and I'm in a really bad mood. 😆

Why would I take tips on a future ex wife,shes a ex for a reason. Laughing out loud
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options

How do you know that they don't have an invisible physical disability, just by looking at them? I don't have a wheelchair or walker, haven't used my cane yet & don't walk with a limp, yet I've slept within my bathtub whilst wearing Nike, Adidas, Puma, Reebok, etcetera sportswear because I was bedridden & knew that I wouldn't have the energy to walk via my bed to my bathtub to bathe, if I didn't.

Oh no...I don't individually judge them. It's not that serious.
  • lauragreenbaum
    Options
    When people at the airport play annoying, stupid videos on their phones so everyone around gets to listen to it. Wear your ear buds!!
  • NotSoFat70
    NotSoFat70 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Old guys,who should be retired ,who come in to work and sit on their lazy *kitten* *kitten* all day doing nothing.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    talk about football

like American football?
  • CaptAwesome77
    CaptAwesome77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    When people don’t put their shopping carts into the cart corrals
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Oh I hate that.... I had one guy literally walk down the parking lot towards the grocery store and park his cart right next to my car.
    Thanks dude. You couldn't walk the extra 30 feet to the front of the store, but since I was about to head in there, guess you thought I would do it for you....?

I mean, I did.... but still....
  • CaptAwesome77
    CaptAwesome77 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

Oh I hate that.... I had one guy literally walk down the parking lot towards the grocery store and park his cart right next to my car.
    Thanks dude. You couldn't walk the extra 30 feet to the front of the store, but since I was about to head in there, guess you thought I would do it for you....?

I mean, I did.... but still....

Haha, don’t get me wrong, if I can park next to one it does make it more convenient to just throw my son in, but it’s the principle!