HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Options
Hi,

I'm just looking for a bit of advice to make sure my eating is ok for the weight loss I'm trying to achieve.

Please have a look at my food diary and leave any comments as I just want to make sure I am on the right track.

Thank you

Danielle.

Replies

• helenrosemay
    helenrosemay Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Your food diary isn't open to all
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Your diary is private.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    oops, will change this :) thanks.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    changed :O)
  • helenrosemay
    Options
    How many days have you filled in your food diary?
  • Anonymous199616
    Options
    I'm no expert or anything but it all seems fine, I only checked yesterday and today though, apart from todays protein looking quite high, but maybe thats whats best for you, so it all looks good :) Best of luck!
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert or anything but it all seems fine, I only checked yesterday and today though, apart from todays protein looking quite high, but maybe thats whats best for you, so it all looks good :) Best of luck!

You think 95g of protein is high? WHAT.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Today looks just great, Thursday was under and other than that I can not see any logging?

Am not sure if you are logging all your drinks but that is the only thing that looked like it needs improvement?

There are lots of people on MFP that have open diaries and you can always check theirs out too?
  • helenrosemay
    Options
    It's hard to tell with just 2 days, but yesterday your calories needed to be higher.
    I would try eating more green veggies, carbs like bread, rice, cous cous, maybe some more fresh foods.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    I have not logged in for a while prob a couple of months, so that's why there are two days and then none for ages :O) I have been told its all about the Protein?? but maybe this is wrong?? I feel my food choices are right but just wanted to check. Thanks all.
  • ritchiedrama
    Options
    I have not logged in for a while prob a couple of months, so that's why there are two days and then none for ages :O) I have been told its all about the Protein?? but maybe this is wrong?? I feel my food choices are right but just wanted to check. Thanks all.

Your food choices are fine, eat what you want as long as you stay at your caloric goal.

Protein is great for you. You could eat more protein and less of carbs if you wanted, also.

I'd try get your fat intake higher though (by lowering carbs slightly), 22g (today) didnt check the others, is quite low.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    Thanks very much :O)

The fat I think I would find hard to shift as I'm not sure where it is, maybe swapping the milk for water with porridge and shake but them I'm not really having much calcium, although I don't think there is much in milk anyway, could find it from other sources?? glad about the Protein. It's so hard trying to get this sorted.

Thanks for the help :)
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    I drink lots of water and not much else, I have now got a green tea extract from MP which I'm going to try and have three of a day.
    Thanks.
  • ritchiedrama
    Options
    Thanks very much :O)

The fat I think I would find hard to shift as I'm not sure where it is, maybe swapping the milk for water with porridge and shake but them I'm not really having much calcium, although I don't think there is much in milk anyway, could find it from other sources?? glad about the Protein. It's so hard trying to get this sorted.

Thanks for the help :)

Did you think I said lower your fat? or am I mis-reading.

You need higher fat, at least a bit higher.

Bacon, peanut butter, almonds etc..
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    Oh sorry :o/ ok I have both of those so no problems, what about cheese? not having any at the moment but would not mind adding it in if I can.
  • Mrscaperton
    Options
    Yes you clearly say higher!! I am an idiot lol.
  • helenrosemay
    Options
    Try healthy fats like nuts, avocado, oily fish.
    Cheese is great too, but in moderation.
  • ritchiedrama
    Options
    Oh sorry :o/ ok I have both of those so no problems, what about cheese? not having any at the moment but would not mind adding it in if I can.

Cheese is fine. Any food is fine. Just stay at your calorie goal and its all good.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    I drink lots of water and not much else, I have now got a green tea extract from MP which I'm going to try and have three of a day.
    Thanks.

You do not need the green tea extract because it is a waste of money.
  • ritchiedrama
    Options
    Thanks.

You do not need the green tea extract because it is a waste of money.

Doesn't NEED it, but Green Tea extract is a decent enough product.