HELP PLEASE!!!!!

Replies

• nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    I drink lots of water and not much else, I have now got a green tea extract from MP which I'm going to try and have three of a day.
    Thanks.

You do not need the green tea extract because it is a waste of money.

Doesn't NEED it, but Green Tea extract is a decent enough product.

Decent enough product for what?
  • ritchiedrama
    ritchiedrama Posts: 1,304 Member
    I drink lots of water and not much else, I have now got a green tea extract from MP which I'm going to try and have three of a day.
    Thanks.

Caffeine.
  • I find the Green Tea extract good for energy as I have other "issues" and get low points, this may be placebo but it works, Thanks though.
  • I have been using Green tea in various forms for two years and found this on MP so thought I would give it a go.
  • :) you get it
    Thanks.

Caffeine.
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    CAPS LOCK FOR ATTENTION.
  • I find it helps with cravings to. (Green tea)
  • nomeejerome
    Thanks.

Caffeine.

Eh. Many other ways to get caffeine. :ohwell:
  • ritchiedrama
    I find it helps with cravings to. (Green tea)

That's the caffeine, it's an appetite suppressant. :)

I personally don't like Green Tea but I drink endless amounts of Pepsi Max ;-D
  • nomeejerome
    I find the Green Tea extract good for energy as I have other "issues" and get low points, this may be placebo but it works, Thanks though.

Yep. Placebo. But good luck.
  • ritchiedrama
    Thanks.

Caffeine.

Eh. Many other ways to get caffeine. :ohwell:

Ok? What is your point? You said Green Tea Extract was a waste of money? For a start its not expensive. Maybe she enjoys green tea? You basically said it was pointless.

When it is not.
  • ritchiedrama
    I find the Green Tea extract good for energy as I have other "issues" and get low points, this may be placebo but it works, Thanks though.

Well, it's not Placebo, as caffeine gives you energy.. lol

Not a fan at all of Pepsi and Coke, never liked it or coffee, that's why I opt for this, plus I don't get the gitters!! no good with caffeine as I found out drinking a LARGE coffee once lol.
  • ritchiedrama
    I find it helps with cravings to. (Green tea)

Not a fan at all of Pepsi and Coke, never liked it or coffee, that's why I opt for this, plus I don't get the gitters!! no good with caffeine as I found out drinking a LARGE coffee once lol.

I don't like normal Pepsi or Coke, or Diet Pepsi/Coke just Pepsi Max, but maybe you don't like that either :p

Stick to the green tea extract anyway. :D
  • I find the Green Tea extract good for energy as I have other "issues" and get low points, this may be placebo but it works, Thanks though.

This kicked started me 5 years ago and I lost 3 and half stone, its a flipping good placebo :oD like I said it works for me and I like it, makes a change to water.
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Eating lots of protein is great, don`t worry about it, really.

Drinking water is great too. There is lots of water taken in from fruits and veg, but adding your cups of water is the way to go.

If you want to drink green tea then go with it, if you feel it helps?

I think your `today` entry in your diary looks great all you can do is learn and improve. Nobody is an expert here all they can do is give you advice based up on their experiences
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Hi , well first you should add sodium & fiber to your diary. Some of your foods I do not know what is in them, that said I see very little complex carbs, healthy fats, green veggies.. You should eat more protein at breakfast. Less fruit more green veggies, fresh greenbeans, spinach..nut's, avocado, oatmeal...
  • nomeejerome

eh. placebo for the "other issues."

Anyway. I am not going to argue with you.

OP: once again...best of luck to you.

I don't like normal Pepsi or Coke, or Diet Pepsi/Coke just Pepsi Max, but maybe you don't like that either :p

Stick to the green tea extract anyway. :D

Its the taste lol.

eh. placebo for the "other issues."

Anyway. I am not going to argue with you.

OP: once again...best of luck to you.
    [/quot

:D Thanks