Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

1 mile per day challenge September 2019

duskyjewelduskyjewel Posts: 283Member Member Posts: 283Member Member
I did something like this a couple years ago and actually stuck with it for the whole month. This is a very simple challenge: do some exercise that measures at least one mile every single day for the month. It can be walking, running, elliptical, rowing, skating, biking, whatever, just log at least 1 mile every single day. If you do more, great. If you don't, you still did a mile.

For our metric buddies around the world, this equals 1.61 km, if you would like to participate.

I want this to be intentional exercise, not just "I logged this many steps at work today and that equals X miles."

I decided to get serious about losing weight again and today is the first day of my new routine. I thought a challenge like this would be fun and keep me accountable. It's also something basically anyone can do, it's not just for gym rats.

This morning I got in a bit more than 1 mile walking my dogs and 3 miles on the elliptical. I will start updating everyday on Sept 1, but wanted to post this now to put the word out. Who's in? :)

Replies