JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 88

Options

Replies

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl You are honest with yourself & you never give up. Also, you are always willing to try new things. It is your fantastic attitude that will get you where you want to be. I have 100% faith that you will reach your goal and that all your hard work & diligence will pay off!

Thank you. I seemed to have spiraled and now I need to quit the bad habit. It's time to get real. My body won't lie to me about my gains or losses so I can't lie to myself about my bad eating habits...
  • quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,821 Member
    Options
    @dcq2 I would say your uptick is from the pizza 3 days prior. It takes my body 2-3 days to reflect things.

@abowersgirl Stephanie, get rid of the crap in the cabinets and fridge. No one needs it! DGD left most of a box of pre-sweetened cereal which DH munched mindlessly while reading or watching the one TV show he watches. The day he watched TV with me he finished the box - over 1100 calories in one evening! Now it’s gone. We haven’t had cereal in the house in at least a year and I won’t get more.
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,845 Member
    Options
    💕JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 89has been posted, 💕

JUST GIVE ME 10 DAYS ~ ROUND 89

@quiltingjaine @TerriRichardson112 @tiabirdie56
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,810 Member
    Options