No way to search My Recipes or see them all listed

PatsyKB51
PatsyKB51 Posts: 1 Member
What's with MyFitness Pal? When I go to My Recipes, I get page after page after page - it's impossible for me to efficiently search through them or find the one I'm looking for especially if it was one I created, say, 10 pages ago! People were complaining about this at least 2 years ago. FIX IT PLEASE, MyFitness Pal? Or does someone have a workaround?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm on the app, don't know if this works on website.

Click on "me"
    Click on "my items"
    Click on "meals"

You can do your search from there.

If you wanted to insert the meal on a certain day or meal, go there first, then go to "me".

ETA: I just realized you said recipes, not meals. See if you can take the same steps above under "my items" for recipes. Good luck.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    edited August 2019
    Don’t know if this’ll help, but I’m pretty sure you can choose how the recipes are sorted. I’ve got mine sorted alphabetically as opposed to date created.

Edit to add: it has just taken me 20 mins to figure out how I managed this, so I’ll explain because it’s not intuitive!

You have to access your Recipes from the diary access rather than the link that you use to create a new recipe. When you access via the Diary you’ll see a little arrow drop down on the right side. This’ll allow you to choose Z-A, A-Z or Date Created.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,961 Member
    You can search recipes in the Android app, either from the recipes, meals, & foods page or when you're logging food.