Are you DTF me?

Options
ellebrosseau
ellebrosseau Posts: 103 Member
Down to friend me, fellas? Get your minds outta the gutter. ;)
Seriously though, I need friends! I'm really supportive and beyond talkative, so feel free to add me!

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Too young, sorry.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    smh....
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    maybe my sense of humor is a little too young for MFP...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Too young, sorry.

Come'on! It's only about 5 more years before you can buy her a drink.
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    Too young, sorry.

Uhhm.. ouch? Haha. Three more years. I'm 18. Besides, if you read what I wrote it was a joke. Just looking for friends.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Too young, sorry.

This segues nicely into the prison thread . . .
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

no, it's not that... juvenile humor thrives here.

it's that we all know what's coming... your age, your thread title, and your post mean that you are going to get deluged with FRs from creepy guys (some more than twice your age) and we just hope you're able to traverse that minefield successfully.

there are lots of creeps and pervs on here. my theory is that they find this site to be easier pickings for their perviness than an online dating site where women have more of a guard up.
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    Too young, sorry.

This segues nicely into the prison thread . . .

HELLOO?!
    Legally an adult, guys!
    And still just looking for friends...
    It was DTF = down to friend.
    Attention grabber?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Try making a thread in the"Introduce Yourself" Section of the board. You will likely find some new (or in few cases, veterans) users to friend and support. I personally recommend you just browsing the forums and posting any valuable input or questions and friend request anyone who seems interesting, knowledgeable or at the very least, supportive. Don't rush into making friends who will do nothing for you in return. Value quality over quantity.

Good luck.
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

it's that we all know what's coming... your age, your thread title, and your post mean that you are going to get deluged with FRs from creepy guys (some more than twice your age) and we just hope you're able to traverse that minefield successfully.

there are lots of creeps and pervs on here. my theory is that they find this site to be easier pickings for their perviness than an online dating site where women have more of a guard up.

Wait a sec.. creeps and pervs on a weight loss site? That doesn't sound right. Aren't we all here for the same reason?
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Respect yourself and others will soon follow
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

Wait a sec.. creeps and pervs on a weight loss site? That doesn't sound right. Aren't we all here for the same reason?

You will find Pedophilers, creepers, perverts are the least of your worries honestly. This is just like any other social networking site. Stay safe. Know who to interact with and make quality friends.

And why the hell do I keep coming off like a damn parent to people today...?
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    How on Earth did a joke turn into me not respecting myself.. ahh.. :|
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

In for the PERVS post! :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

Yes. We're all here to gain muscle mass, make silly comments, pick on our friends, and generally be PIAs . . . oh, and occasionally actually help someone. :bigsmile:
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

You will find Pedophilers, creepers, perverts are the least of your worries honestly. This is just like any other social networking site. Stay safe. Know who to interact with and make quality friends.

*smh* taunto.. kids go back to school this week?
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

I think you play the parent card quite well! Must be because you give good advice. Thanks for the heads up on the not-so-hot section of the community. I'll be careful. :)
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options

Not enough smileys. :bigsmile: :wink: :happy: :yawn: :huh: :blushing: :heart: :glasses: :grumble: :angry: :explode: :flowerforyou:
  • JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options

There a lot of different jokes you could start off with vice the one you did. Honestly, no big deal though it's definitely not something that you should start off with IMHO. I also don't see where you think you need to lose the weight you reference, I hope that you realize you look great and you have your entire life ahead of you. I wish you the best!