Are you DTF me?

Options

Replies

• ellebrosseau
    ellebrosseau Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    maybe my sense of humor is a little too young for MFP...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

no, it's not that... juvenile humor thrives here.

it's that we all know what's coming... your age, your thread title, and your post mean that you are going to get deluged with FRs from creepy guys (some more than twice your age) and we just hope you're able to traverse that minefield successfully.

there are lots of creeps and pervs on here. my theory is that they find this site to be easier pickings for their perviness than an online dating site where women have more of a guard up.

Wait a sec.. creeps and pervs on a weight loss site? That doesn't sound right. Aren't we all here for the same reason?

Yes. We're all here to gain muscle mass, make silly comments, pick on our friends, and generally be PIAs . . . oh, and occasionally actually help someone. :bigsmile:

I'm starting to feel really stupid because I keep having to ask what things mean... but generally being what? Haha.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

it's that we all know what's coming... your age, your thread title, and your post mean that you are going to get deluged with FRs from creepy guys (some more than twice your age) and we just hope you're able to traverse that minefield successfully.

there are lots of creeps and pervs on here. my theory is that they find this site to be easier pickings for their perviness than an online dating site where women have more of a guard up.

Wait a sec.. creeps and pervs on a weight loss site? That doesn't sound right. Aren't we all here for the same reason?

In for the PERVS post! :laugh:

How YOU DOIN...
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Thread-Backfire-Negged1.gif

FTW !!!!!!!!!!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

Yes. We're all here to gain muscle mass, make silly comments, pick on our friends, and generally be PIAs . . . oh, and occasionally actually help someone. :bigsmile:

I'm starting to feel really stupid because I keep having to ask what things mean... but generally being what? Haha.

pains in the *kitten*
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

You will find Pedophilers, creepers, perverts are the least of your worries honestly. This is just like any other social networking site. Stay safe. Know who to interact with and make quality friends.

And why the hell do I keep coming off like a damn parent to people today...?

Taunto... I have never seen this side of you... I'm unsure of how to feel.. Warm and Fuzzy? :O
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

PIA = pains in the a _ _
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    How on Earth did a joke turn into me not respecting myself.. ahh.. :|

There a lot of different jokes you could start off with vice the one you did. Honestly, no big deal though it's definitely not something that you should start off with IMHO. I also don't see where you think you need to lose the weight you reference, I hope that you realize you look great and you have your entire life ahead of you. I wish you the best!

Thank you for the compliment and positive encouragement! I truly appreciate it!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

How YOU DOIN...

SEE? Brings em out every time! :laugh: :wink:
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

pains in the *kitten*

Well that was... painfully obvious. ._.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    No sense of humor anywhere anymore. Sigh.

If you need a buddy, add me. :3
  • TPD1980
    TPD1980 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I thought it was funny. Friend request on the way :)
  • angryguywalking
    Options
    As long as you're willing to put out

put out some detailed food logging, that is
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

You will find Pedophilers, creepers, perverts are the least of your worries honestly. This is just like any other social networking site. Stay safe. Know who to interact with and make quality friends.

And why the hell do I keep coming off like a damn parent to people today...?

Aw we lurv you Taunto :heart: Seriously.....we do! :flowerforyou:
  • harvo
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

How YOU DOIN...

NP THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT....

Truth is, i am here most of the day. ..
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    As long as you're willing to put out

put out some detailed food logging, that is

Hahahahahaha! How about I put out.....

a detailed exercise plan while I'm at it?
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

How YOU DOIN...

NP THE FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT....

Truth is, i am here most of the day. ..

Well they say honesty is the best policy, and acceptance is the first step.... :P :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

I'm here for hot chicks and cauliflower recipes.
  • harvo
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

Me too...well not so much for the cauliflower recipes....
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

Don't knock the pasty white jack-of-all foods.

I made a cauliflower brown betty the other night that totally killed it.

My family that is.

RIP

OP, if you can handle the complete destruction of soul that is the CCF&G section, then....:flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • ellebrosseau
    Options
    smh....

Okay so I'm 18...
    aaaaaaawwkwardd...

Don't knock the pasty white jack-of-all foods.

I made a cauliflower brown betty the other night that totally killed it.

My family that is.

RIP

OP, if you can handle the complete destruction of soul that is the CCF&G section, then....:flowerforyou: Welcome!

Never tried cauliflower...
    ...never will try cauliflower.

And handle it? I FEEL LIKE I BELONG, MAN. LIKE I BELONG.

At least y'all are fun. :)