How to change grams back to percentages?

Options
I canceled my premium account. It doesn’t end for a few more weeks though. Does anyone know how to change back to percentages instead of grams? Thanks

Replies

• MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Do you mean how it shows the macros for meals on the app? You just tap on the display in grams and it will change it to percentages.
  • quincy1224
    quincy1224 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    MikePTY wrote: »
    Do you mean how it shows the macros for meals on the app? You just tap on the display in grams and it will change it to percentages.

hey mike...i'm new here. I'm trying to add a food by grams, but i don't see how to do that. As an example, 1/2 cup oats is 40 grams... I'm looking to have say 64 grams. How do i insert that so that the calories would be accurate. Thanks in advance
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Easiest way to do that is simply search for an entry for oats (as in your example) that lists a calorie per gram or per 100g. Then you can alter the serving size appropriately to either 64 or 0.64.

That’s going to be more accurate than picking a calorie per cup style entry, every time!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    quincy1224 wrote: »

hey mike...i'm new here. I'm trying to add a food by grams, but i don't see how to do that. As an example, 1/2 cup oats is 40 grams... I'm looking to have say 64 grams. How do i insert that so that the calories would be accurate. Thanks in advance

The serving sizes are set by whoever created the entry. there should be entries with the serving size in grams in addition to cups.
  • quincy1224
    Options
    Easiest way to do that is simply search for an entry for oats (as in your example) that lists a calorie per gram or per 100g. Then you can alter the serving size appropriately to either 64 or 0.64.

That’s going to be more accurate than picking a calorie per cup style entry, every time!

thank you for taking the time to respond!
  • quincy1224
    Options
    quincy1224 wrote: »

The serving sizes are set by whoever created the entry. there should be entries with the serving size in grams in addition to cups.

thank you for taking the time tyo respond
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,964 Member
    Options
    Or you can divide the amount you ate (64 g) by the serving size (40 g) to learn that you had 1.6 servings, and change the "1" in the servings box to "1.6" when you log it.
  • quincy1224
    Options
    Or you can divide the amount you ate (64 g) by the serving size (40 g) to learn that you had 1.6 servings, and change the "1" in the servings box to "1.6" when you log it.

Thank you very much lynn fgor taking the time to respond
  • quincy1224
    Options
    is that what you do to be most accurate? I wonder if everybody does the same. I bought a 12 buck scale just so i can be as close as i could. Every calorie counts and if what i input is incorrect, i will be going over the calorie goal for the day...