Drunk/Tipsy AMA

Options

Replies

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Wasn’t gonna get beer tonite - but now it’s 8 and I’m bored af - so🤷‍♂️ beer it is

Hey now cowboy its ok to have some beer tonight but if your head phones are still broken do not drink yet and turn around to go get some
    ....music comes above all else....dems da rulez
    😎🤘😉
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Wasn’t gonna get beer tonite - but now it’s 8 and I’m bored af - so🤷‍♂️ beer it is

I like how boredom is your only qualification for a beer. :lol:
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Hey now cowboy its ok to have some beer tonight but if your head phones are still broken do not drink yet and turn around to go get some
    ....music comes above all else....dems da rulez
    😎🤘😉

Well I’m home now - so i can jam Ali lol - so we good
  • cowsfan12
    Options

12g058vpkj23.gif

ljg9olaj33k6.gif
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    i7pp8ym8pymy.jpeg
    Tipsy after my 5th delay ugh
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    i7pp8ym8pymy.jpeg

Dude, every time I get stuck in DFW to visit a friend (and it's always on my way home!), I end up drinking at the same place and sit around reading, gabbing with the waiters and eating food. It's not a terrible way to spend the delay.. especially since last time I had to spend the night in the airport!
  • cowsfan12
    Options

I like how boredom is your only qualification for a beer. :lol:

Is there a better one ??
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    i7pp8ym8pymy.jpeg

Dude, every time I get stuck in DFW to visit a friend (and it's always on my way home!), I end up drinking at the same place and sit around reading, gabbing with the waiters and eating food. It's not a terrible way to spend the delay.. especially since last time I had to spend the night in the airport!

Man I hope that doesn’t happen. They have changed the gate 3 times. I’m back where I started. I swear we’ve been on the skyway train 3 times. I feel like the little orphan Annie running around lmao
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    Options

i think it's about time i friend you - being you are friends with nearly all my 11 friends :D
  • cowsfan12
    Options

i think it's about time i friend you - being you are friends with nearly all my 11 friends :D

4oaaywl27zku.gif
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options

hola hola hola..............

@r3d_butt3rfly_
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    i7pp8ym8pymy.jpeg

Man I hope that doesn’t happen. They have changed the gate 3 times. I’m back where I started. I swear we’ve been on the skyway train 3 times. I feel like the little orphan Annie running around lmao

LMAO, is that where you are? DFW? Yeah... I have yet to get through DFW on my way home without an insanely long (unplanned) layover. Yeesh.

The last time, they switched the gate 5 different times from 10:40AM to 7PM. Then we sat and waited for the plane to show up (it was supposed to leave at 8PM). When it finally showed up, they gave up, said the crew of the flight was too tired (had used up their hours for that particular day) and forced everyone either to hang out in a hotel or the airport. Bleh.
  • mommabear4315
    Options
    i7pp8ym8pymy.jpeg

LMAO, is that where you are? DFW? Yeah... I have yet to get through DFW on my way home without an insanely long (unplanned) layover. Yeesh.

The last time, they switched the gate 5 different times from 10:40AM to 7PM. Then we sat and waited for the plane to show up (it was supposed to leave at 8PM). When it finally showed up, they gave up, said the crew of the flight was too tired (had used up their hours for that particular day) and forced everyone either to hang out in a hotel or the airport. Bleh.

Actually we’re at IAH still sucks having layovers. Don’t jinx it rofl! I’m gonna be plastered by the time we board hahahahaha
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    i7pp8ym8pymy.jpeg

Actually we’re at IAH still sucks having layovers. Don’t jinx it rofl! I’m gonna be plastered by the time we board hahahahaha

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haw! :lol:
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    AMA. i'll tell you the truth
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    AMA. i'll tell you the truth

What you drinking tonite
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    captain morgan black 47 proof and diet coke. y tu?
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    captain morgan black 47 proof and diet coke. y tu?

Cheap beer - keystone light 🤷‍♂️
  • mi_nina_lola
    Options
    cheap means you can drink more.