Drunk/Tipsy AMA

Replies

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,029 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Is it safe to assume with the lights and tree you ARE in to Christmas stuffs ?

Even in the crappy times. Even if all I could do was set out a poorly decorated tree stump. But this year is mine.

Just not a holidays guy - used to be, but not so much these days - don’t even put up a treee - maybe one day
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Is it safe to assume with the lights and tree you ARE in to Christmas stuffs ?

Even in the crappy times. Even if all I could do was set out a poorly decorated tree stump. But this year is mine.

Just not a holidays guy - used to be, but not so much these days - don’t even put up a treee - maybe one day

Maybe one day. It's ok. I dont know what you are going through. But consider small ways you can enjoy small moments.
  • EddieJohnHunt
    EddieJohnHunt Posts: 695 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    @cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

🍻 🤪🥴🥴... 🤣😂
  • cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    @cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

No way. I have to live vicariously through you all. 😊🤣😂
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    @ghudson92 wrote: »
    cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

I hear you! Me too, please!

Reminded me of a few years ago, when I was new here and I had to have surgery - I knew I was going to have a GA and then pain meds and was horrified in advance for what I may post...I contemplated locking my phone and computer in my car, or at work.

Nope - I came home a few hours after surgery, all doped up and proceeded to post an elaborate story in response to a thread - my story was something about a rift opening and aliens? abducting some guy...

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    cowsfan12 I had iPhones and was even worse on those. I think maybe I just find technology hard. On a separate note... can someone confiscate my phone when I start drinking please 🤦‍♀️

Reminded me of a few years ago, when I was new here and I had to have surgery - I knew I was going to have a GA and then pain meds and was horrified in advance for what I may post...I contemplated locking my phone and computer in my car, or at work.

Nope - I came home a few hours after surgery, all doped up and proceeded to post an elaborate story in response to a thread - my story was something about a rift opening and aliens? abducting some guy...

I would so love to have seen that vik$😜🤗💗💗💗💗😂😘
  • Tinydancer106
    cdubks88 wrote: »

No way. I have to live vicariously through you all. 😊🤣😂

So this!!!!🤘🤷🤗😍😂😂😂😂
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

That sounds like an amazing story. Do you have a copy of it anywhere?
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member
    edited December 2019

That sounds like an amazing story. Do you have a copy of it anywhere?

inquiring minds want to know also!
  • mi_nina_lola
    mi_nina_lola Posts: 767 Member

are you drinking yet? ;)
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,032 Member
    Ama?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    tc1333 wrote: »
    Ama?

Ask Me Anything. :)
  • tc1333
    Got it. 😂
  • Tinydancer106
    Ama?

Ah....well....sugar sugar how you get so fly?😍🤷
  • Tinydancer106
    edited December 2019
    Ama?

Ok just for the record I thought you were a female friend of mine and because I did not have my glasses on....and so I'm embarrassed but the question could still apply I'm just well👍😉....ok...maybe I should actually drink and wear glasses as sober and blind are awkward🙈😂😂😂🤗 sorry!!!🙆
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Ama?

Ok just for the record I thought you were a female friend of mine and because I did not have my glasses on....and so I'm embarrassed but the question could still apply I'm just well👍😉....ok...maybe I should actually drink and wear glasses as sober and blind are awkward🙈😂😂😂🤗 sorry!!!🙆

:lol:
  • tc1333
    Ama?

Great song, but now its awkward 😂😂😂
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,029 Member
    Wasn’t gonna get beer tonite - but now it’s 8 and I’m bored af - so🤷‍♂️ beer it is
  • Tinydancer106
    Ama?

Great song, but now its awkward 😂😂😂

But you are still fly so there is that amirite🤷😂😂😂😉👍