Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

How can I see and add recipes my friends create?

orgreenporgreenp Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
in Recipes
Hi evryone,
How can I see and add recipes my friends created?
Also, can I view and add recipes other app users, that are not my app friends, created?
Thank you.
edited September 8

Replies

• lynn_glenmontlynn_glenmont Posts: 6,874Member Member Posts: 6,874Member Member
    You can only add other people's recipes if they have logged them and you have access to view their diaries, in which case you can copy the meal in which they logged the recipe. You won't be able to see the ingredients in the recipe.
  • orgreenporgreenp Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    You can only add other people's recipes if they have logged them and you have access to view their diaries, in which case you can copy the meal in which they logged the recipe. You won't be able to see the ingredients in the recipe.

How do they log me? Or how do I log others?
    A bit annoying that I can't see the ingredients isn't it?
    edited September 10
  • orgreenporgreenp Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member

• lynn_glenmontlynn_glenmont Posts: 6,874Member Member Posts: 6,874Member Member
    orgreenp wrote: »

I don't understand the first two questions. Are you asking how someone logs a recipe? Or are asking how people can get access to your diary? Or ... something else that's not occurring to me?