How can I see and add recipes my friends create?

orgreenp
orgreenp Posts: 6 Member
edited September 2019 in Recipes
Hi evryone,
How can I see and add recipes my friends created?
Also, can I view and add recipes other app users, that are not my app friends, created?
Thank you.

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,959 Member
    You can only add other people's recipes if they have logged them and you have access to view their diaries, in which case you can copy the meal in which they logged the recipe. You won't be able to see the ingredients in the recipe.
  • orgreenp
    edited September 2019
    You can only add other people's recipes if they have logged them and you have access to view their diaries, in which case you can copy the meal in which they logged the recipe. You won't be able to see the ingredients in the recipe.

How do they log me? Or how do I log others?
    A bit annoying that I can't see the ingredients isn't it?
  • orgreenp

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,959 Member
    orgreenp wrote: »

I don't understand the first two questions. Are you asking how someone logs a recipe? Or are asking how people can get access to your diary? Or ... something else that's not occurring to me?