Is there anything that really helps with wrinkles?

Options
kds10
kds10 Posts: 452 Member
I am thinking more OTC stuff...not botox, etc. TIA:)

Or any other great skin care products that you can recommend that are tried and true!

Replies

• beerdedbastard
    beerdedbastard Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    ivx7ks7bf2gg.png
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Its more about what you avoid. Here’s a list of things that, when carefully avoided, can help:

-sun
    -sugar
    -stress
    -alcohol
    -your children

So.... life, pretty much. *kitten*.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Its more about what you avoid. Here’s a list of things that, when carefully avoided, can help:

-sun
    -sugar
    -stress
    -alcohol
    -your children

You forgot one

-spouse

:D And people wonder why I revel so much when mine disappears for 6 months out of the year. Sure I have to parent alone, but I also get the bed ALL TO MYSELF and don't have to pick up after two people.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I know you said no to botox BUT my friend's forehead wrinkles virtually disappeared for months after botox.

I'm only semi considering it. For now, I've been using an anti wrinkle line from The Body Shop...my wrinkles are still more visible than hers.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    RBF keeps the wrinkles away..
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Virgin's blood of course.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Virgin's blood of course.

THAT'S what I've been doing wrong.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I like Rodan + Fields' line - I use their roller & serum a few nights a week and the Soothe everyday. Do not set foot outside the house without sunscreen (from a red head with fair skin).

I'll admit it - I spent most of my 20s outdoors. I started having a bit of botox done about 6 months ago on my crows feet & forehead lines, I'm in love with it.

I know it makes me shallow, but I'm simply not ready to be in my 40s! I'm just not!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I find steaming or ironing helps, my dryer also has a setting for this.

You’re beating me to everything today

I’m good at ironing :/
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    What about derma rollers?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

-sun
    -sugar
    -stress
    -alcohol
    -your children

You forgot one

-spouse

:D And people wonder why I revel so much when mine disappears for 6 months out of the year. Sure I have to parent alone, but I also get the bed ALL TO MYSELF and don't have to pick up after two people.

I've never been so envious!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

-sun
    -sugar
    -stress
    -alcohol
    -your children

You forgot one

-spouse

I've never been so envious!

The lack of snoring has been quite nice, I must say. :lol:
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Stay well hydrated. With water, not wine, rum, slushies, beer, etc.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    I like the Rodan line too; but I find the price tag a little ridiculous. Does it work, yeah but 100$ for .5 oz of product is outrageous. I manage well with a few retinols, hyaluronic acid moisturizers and of course no tanning or smoking. Im looking forward to botox soon.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I like the Rodan line too; but I find the price tag a little ridiculous. Does it work, yeah but 100$ for .5 oz of product is outrageous. I manage well with a few retinols, hyaluronic acid moisturizers and of course no tanning or smoking. Im looking forward to botox soon.

Do you mind me asking what you’re using? I’m spending an upward amount of $400 on my products and I really don’t want to keep doing that.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Stay well hydrated. With water, not wine, rum, slushies, beer, etc.

But, but, but... wine. :(