Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

The person above was arrested for...

Options

Replies

• IronIsMyTherapy
    IronIsMyTherapy Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Got into a fight after saying "Do you even lift bro?" when caught hitting on a gym cutie by her bf
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Beating up one of the patrons at the gym where he's a Trainer.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,844 Member
    Options
    Impersonating a police officer and going to the gym and arresting some guy so she could frisk him.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ball theft .. eyeballs that is 😱
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Called the cops to report eyeballs that were stolen from her “collection.” They took one look at her basement and arrested her.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Called the cops to report eyeballs that were stolen from her “collection.” They took one look at her basement and arrested her.

I was let go.. I had a perfectly good explanation for all those naked people 😆
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    They were there of their own free will.

Subsequently, she was rearrested. She stuck her tongue out at the officer letting her out as if to say screw you. He was offended and locked her back up.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    They were there of their own free will.

Subsequently, she was rearrested. She stuck her tongue out at the officer letting her out as if to say screw you. He was offended and locked her back up.

Nope,.. he was impressed and just wanted to get me alo... nvm B)

He was arrested for violating dress code at the pub.. No pants is not up to dress code 😄
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Hey, the sign said no shirt no service. It said nothing about pants 😁

Unfortunately, I must admit, we were both arrested. After having dinner at a fish and chips truck, which was spectacular by the way, we went to a little joint to shoot pool and throw darts. Had a few drinks then strolled down, hand in hand, to a juke joint where we continued partaking and met up with some other friends. We all danced and celebrated the fact that we were all vertical that day. At the end of a splendid evening I was walking her home, or so I thought. We were actually staggering towards her home and were both taken in for public intoxication. But damn if I wouldn’t do it again.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Hey, the sign said no shirt no service. It said nothing about pants 😁

Unfortunately, I must admit, we were both arrested. After having dinner at a fish and chips truck, which was spectacular by the way, we went to a little joint to shoot pool and throw darts. Had a few drinks then strolled down, hand in hand, to a juke joint where we continued partaking and met up with some other friends. We all danced and celebrated the fact that we were all vertical that day. At the end of a splendid evening I was walking her home, or so I thought. We were actually staggering towards her home and were both taken in for public intoxication. But damn if I wouldn’t do it again.

It was an awesome day.. we should do it again and I'll even let you win at pool this time 😁
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    For knocking out some guy with wondering hands with the 8 ball for getting a little too familiar! 🎱🤪
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    She was caught spray painting stop signs. She was just trying to spread some love, but it went unappreciated. 🙁

1w4bg9h9rr93.jpeg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    For breaking into the police locker and taking all the stop signs so they wouldn't have any evidence against me. 😁🤗
  • Kindhearts30
    Kindhearts30 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Joy riding and racing
  • BIG_FN_R0B
    BIG_FN_R0B Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Breaking in homes redecorating
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    For refusing to use a U in the middle of his middle name 😁😋
  • BIG_FN_R0B
    Options
    For dressing like Jessica Rabbit🥴😁
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    For refusing to use a U in the middle of his middle name 😁😋

My mind never went to FUN 😂

Sorry but this cracked me up. 😁
  • PaperDoll_
    edited October 2020
    Options
    BIG_FN_R0B wrote: »

Stripping in front of the bunny cage at the pet store.
  • BIG_FN_R0B
    edited October 2020
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    BIG_FN_R0B wrote: »

Stripping in front of the bunny cage at the pet store.

LMFAO😂