Is keto diet effective for men sex life positively

Options
13»

Replies

• khaledghandour
    khaledghandour Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    jokes and eyerolls aside, i think it is not uncommon for people (of both genders) to find ...er...... added benefits to living a healthier lifestyle in general. no matter how they decide to go about it. Much of it is likely psychological - if you are eating better, and possibly exercising, you feel better about yourself, and can be in more of a .....mood.

Very well said
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Sigh... 😞

Why are you sighing and why are you sad?
  • khaledghandour
    Options
    Guys my sex life after having kito dite for more than 100 days effect my sexual life significantly...this is the subject...any one feel the same ??? Or something went wrong with me hahahahhha😁😁😁😁
  • wiigelec
    wiigelec Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Your profile picture clearly reflects this
  • khaledghandour
    Options
    wiigelec wrote: »
    Your profile picture clearly reflects this

Thanks my dear ..but actually I lost 26 kilograms after kito diet ...this picture before that
  • wiigelec
    wiigelec Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    “My dear” eh? Sorry but I don’t think you’re my type...
  • khaledghandour
    Options

Although I'm not having any attention for flirting...but it's very good idea...thanks
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Reminder folks that we do not mock people's use of the English language.

If we can have an appropriate conversation regarding how changes to diet and exercise have impacted your sexual life, that is completely fine. No flirting, nothing explicit, etc...

If your just wanting to have a bit of fun, head over to chit chat.
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    Is being like a teenager supposed to be a good thing, sexually? It seems rather awkward to me...

This the posts in the thread, this is the only one that made me actually laugh. The rest of them just left me with my head in my hand and a facial expression depicting abject despair.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Technically speaking of the phrase "hubba hubba". I shall state that it is a verbal description of an accelerated heartbeat, such as does arise when a human sees a healthy other human.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I would expect any native English speaker to be familiar with hubba hubba (certainly in the US, although it seems to be more widely spread), but I'd also assume always that it is being used jokingly rather than seriously. Oxford English Dictionary dates it to WW2 era, and I also think I was first familiar with it due to old TV shows (or shows set in the '50s) and cartoons. Anyway, the OED doesn't add much else of note, and the key bits from its relevant entry are contained within this article: https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/where-did-the-phrase-hubba-hubba-come-from-724400/

The best part is this:

"And while the phrase is slowly fading into the distance when it comes to cultural relevance, it still pops up here and there. In 2004, New Zealand launched a safe sex campaign with the slogan 'No Rubba, No Hubba Hubba.'”

Now we just need to bring back the phrase "the cat's pajamas."
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.