Where are all the recipes?

Options
Hi all I'm using the premium version just to check it out and I can't seem to find any recipes. For whatever reason I assumed premium would have recipes.

Am I wrong in assuming there are recipes?

Replies

• aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    I'm pretty sure that was a false assumption on your part. I don't see anything on the pages that discuss the differences between the free and premium accounts that mentions recipes. Here is one of those pages - https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1935024-what-are-the-features-of-myfitnesspal-premium-
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    There is a recipe forum. Did you look through there?
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,312 Member
    Options
    Bumping this one because I’ve just discovered a feature of the app that I didn’t know existed. It answers this question and several others I’ve seen posted over the months I’ve been using the forum.

Starting at the home feed blog, open any of the ‘articles’. There’s a ‘Menu’ icon in the blue bar at the top of the feed, click that and a list opens, the top item listed is ‘Recipes’. Go there, there’s a search bar and below that there’s a ‘Sort By’ drop down menu.

You can then select out of ‘Recent, Trending, Rating, Breakfast Recipes, & Recipes Under 400 Calories. Open one of those up and you have a scrollable list of recipes in that category, with a ‘Load More’ option at the bottom. seems to be a LOT of resource in the way of recipes that I didn’t know we could access like this. It would seem from replies to quite a lot of posts asking if the app has a recipe resource that many other people don’t know it exists either!

By the way, unlike the OP of this thread, I’m not on Premium, so it’s clearly available to everyone.

Thanks for this didnt notice it!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Under the main forum, check out this: https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/categories/recipes