Start the week off right!

Options
RevGym2
RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
Send me a message and I will provide you a personalize workout that will benefit you greatly.

Let’s do this!

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    Send me a message and I will provide you a personalize workout that will benefit you greatly.

Let’s do this!

RevGym2,

What workout do you recommend for me? I'd like to benefit greatly!

Thank-you in advance
    -Vikka
  • RevGym2
    Options
    Each workout is personally designed for you. I’m not comfortable making those public because your workout may not be as intense as someone else’s. And vice a versa.

None of them would be to the level that I do.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Each workout is personally designed for you. I’m not comfortable making those public because your workout may not be as intense as someone else’s. And vice a versa.

None of them would be to the level that I do.

I take that as a challenge!

Tell us what your workout is, and while you're at it, maybe post a screenshot of your food diary...by doing so, you may benefit someone greatly!
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    I only send messages that I deliver personally. What is your home address? please include a meal plan....one that includes pizza and donuts.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I like to be helped greatly.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Do you need my AMEX number too?
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Do you accept smoke signals? My carrier pigeons are under the weather at the moment. They have not been living their best life, they are weak and not following the workout program.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    Do you accept smoke signals? My carrier pigeons are under the weather at the moment. They have not been living their best life, they are weak and not following the workout program.

If they listened to the great Rev they would feel much better
  • RevGym2
    Options
    I find your attempts at levity somewhat humorous but I’m saddened that you do not take your fitness more seriously. Many of you will have shorter lives because of it.

I want each of you to have a long life of rainbows and sunshine. Eat well and exercise daily. Calisthenics are very good for you.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    I sent a message, no clue if it went through or not. I was redirected to the login page after hitting the send button.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I feel like @RevGym2 you do not take my serious inquiries serious
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    .... with wine. ;)
  • RevGym2
    Options

I do but considering your friends drop you from their friends list I have doubts on how seriously you take fitness. I want to help you. I want you to be just as good as me.

• isalsayourface123
    Options

I do but considering your friends drop you from their friends list I have doubts on how seriously you take fitness. I want to help you. I want you to be just as good as me.

I use a kettle bell and I squat. That's some pretty serious workouts. Some might call me a gym rat. I technically dont go to the gym. But some might say that.
  • RevGym2
    Options

I use a kettle bell and I squat. That's some pretty serious workouts. Some might call me a gym rat. I technically dont go to the gym. But some might say that.

That’s a great start. What do you do in the form of calisthenics?
  • isalsayourface123
    Options

I own a top of the line jump rope.
  • isalsayourface123
    Options
    I also do jumping Jack's...like this

hjelg3ns7ltx.gif
  • RevGym2
    Options

I own a top of the line jump rope.

A good jump rope is essential to a solid fitness program. I’m happy to hear that you have one. It will definitely bring rainbows and sunshine to your life
  • RevGym2
    Options
    I also do jumping Jack's...like this

hjelg3ns7ltx.gif

Your form is good but you may want to ramp up the intensity so that your calorie burn exceeds your carb intake.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    My jump rope is not bringing sunshine and rainbows into my life. I believe it is defective. @RevGym2 where do I procure a proper one?