Still beautiful

Options
I've gained 30lbs this summer. I've trying to lose it. I've been hard on myself. Look at how far I've come in 1month and on left two years ago

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,432 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    That's some amazing progress you have going there: You look beautiful before and after, but it always feels more amazing to be achieving our goals - look at that smile in your recent picture :) . Go, you! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I like your attitude! We all gain and lose through our lives. But finding a way to love and honor yourself as you are in any moment is a superpower
  • averysjourney
    averysjourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    That's some amazing progress you have going there: You look beautiful before and after, but it always feels more amazing to be achieving our goals - look at that smile in your recent picture :) . Go, you! :flowerforyou:

Thank you❤️
  • averysjourney
    Options
    ladyzherra wrote: »
    I like your attitude! We all gain and lose through our lives. But finding a way to love and honor yourself as you are in any moment is a superpower

Thank you I needed this
  • holapepi
    holapepi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing and amazing job. I beginning today after gaining the weight again😫 wish me luck😁
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome.. keep up the good work and the healthy life style .
  • averysjourney
    Options
    holapepi wrote: »
    Wow you are doing and amazing job. I beginning today after gaining the weight again😫 wish me luck😁

I do. I need luck too