What are you sick of?

Options
pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
Are you tired of old jokes being mentioned over and over on mfp? How about from your coworkers or family? Is there something that they bring up again and again and you have to just smile and laugh while you scream to yourself..."SHUT UP ALREADY!!!"? Is there stuff you are just plain tired of and don't want to hear about anymore, whether it be pop culture related or foodie related? Anything? Anything at all that you are just DONE with, yet people can't let it die? For me its the Kardashians.

Replies

• cdubks88
    cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    A
    For me its the Kardashians.

This is why I hate the Buffalo Bills.

No Buffalo Bills, No O.J.

No O.J. , No Celebrity Murder Trial

No Celebrity Murder Trial, No Robert Kardashian

Robert Kardashian launched the whole mess.

Damn You Buffalo Bills.

:lol:
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    A
    For me its the Kardashians.

This is why I hate the Buffalo Bills.

No Buffalo Bills, No O.J.

No O.J. , No Celebrity Murder Trial

No Celebrity Murder Trial, No Robert Kardashian

Robert Kardashian launched the whole mess.

Damn You Buffalo Bills.

So over the Buffalo Bills (that’s what I meant to say........) 🤣
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    People.
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    Erectile dysfunction commercials. We all know about it by now.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options

If we knew all about it, wouldn't it be eradicated? Also, could it be a "first world problem" thread item?
  • pizzamyheart
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »

If we knew all about it, wouldn't it be eradicated? Also, could it be a "first world problem" thread item?

Forget it. Im not even gonna bother to ask the pumpkin now Mr. Judgey McKnowitall.
  • s131951
    Options

Forget it. Im not even gonna bother to ask the pumpkin now Mr. Judgey McKnowitall.

Your squash loss.
  • s131951
    Options
    My In-laws trying to convince me of their religious views.

Do you engage or just let it be?
  • biggiwig4483
    biggiwig4483 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I told them to not talk to me about that. But they just don’t let go. I probably explode one day.
  • s131951
    Options
    I told them to not talk to me about that. But they just don’t let go. I probably explode one day.

That would be amusing to me.
  • biggiwig4483
    biggiwig4483 Posts: 90 Member
    Options

😂 It‘s not gonna be a nice day!
  • s131951
    Options

😂 It‘s not gonna be a nice day!

For them, perhaps. Could be a pay-per-view event.
  • s131951
    Options
    People reliving important days of their lives. I don't mind a little bit of this but I don't like it when my coworker or acquaintance tells me six times a year the story of their 9/11/01 experience...especially if they weren't anywhere near the East coast on that day. Same with local tragedies, wedding days, birth stories. I'm actually pretty tolerant of stuff like this and understand it can be therapeutic to talk about good times, bad times, etc.

May sound cold...but I'm over it when you relive the day your parrot died every other Thursday. Call someone else.

Was that a specific case?
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    People reliving important days of their lives. I don't mind a little bit of this but I don't like it when my coworker or acquaintance tells me six times a year the story of their 9/11/01 experience...especially if they weren't anywhere near the East coast on that day. Same with local tragedies, wedding days, birth stories. I'm actually pretty tolerant of stuff like this and understand it can be therapeutic to talk about good times, bad times, etc.

May sound cold...but I'm over it when you relive the day your parrot died every other Thursday. Call someone else.

nah just a generic example. I have known people who told their "big stories" with that frequency though.
  • s131951
    Options

nah just a generic example. I have known people who told their "big stories" with that frequency though.

I liked the creative license there.