What are you sick of?

Options

Replies

• Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Snowstorms and blizzards in September, shoveling snow. Last year, I put a snow shovel through my rib cage. It took months and months to recover. I was going 90 per, 90 mph down a cement driveway, hit one of the cracks and the shovel went through my ribcage. Lesson learned, do not hold a snow shovel next to your ribs as you are pushing snow. I broke my ribs. Not to close your side, not close to your ribs. Don't ever do it.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    Snowstorms and blizzards in September, shoveling snow. Last year, I put a snow shovel through my rib cage. It took months and months to recover. I was going 90 per, 90 mph down a cement driveway, hit one of the cracks and the shovel went through my ribcage. Lesson learned, do not hold a snow shovel next to your ribs as you are pushing snow. I broke my ribs. Not to close your side, not close to your ribs. Don't ever do it.

Whoah, sounds extremely painful...🤢...you've recovered hopefully
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »
    people saying how blessed they are on facebook daily.

Or those stupid share posts...share if u hate cancer or love your kids/husband etc.

the birthday fundraiser stuff. I have no money and just because its your birthday doesn't mean I want to donate what I have to something important to you. I'll save it to donate to what I want. (And geez, I haven't had coffee yet this morning so now I'm all mad about charitable people)

Wait, this is a thing? Yikes. Super tacky.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    Lmao I was gonna say people but someone already did. I’m tired of petty females bragging about how crazy they are. Like it’s not a good thing take yourself somewhere and shut up.

Who brags about being a crazy *kitten*? That's not a personality trait and even if it were, it's not one I would brag about to other people. SMH.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @isalsayourface123 I still can't go to sleep on my side. I sat up through the night and walked around for weeks. I could not get comfortable anywhere. Breaking your ribs is painful. I fell to the ground and could not move. I crawled back into the house. Whenever you see someone holding snow shovel close to their belly or any part of their body, stop them. Tell them, danger lurks. Thanks for asking. It's been almost a year and it still hurts.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.

Let me add fake boobs, butt, lashes, and hair to that.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.

I read that as "butt lashes" and was about to have questions. :laugh:
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »

That is exactly how I push light snow on my driveway :o Although I'm well aware that the concrete slabs have shifted and know roughly where the breaks are.
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Being responsible for EVERYTHING

YES!!!!!!!^^^^^^^
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Cattle ranching in the world's largest tropical rainforest. Real smooth, guys. A+ decision making.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

I read that as "butt lashes" and was about to have questions. :laugh:

😆

• InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    laundry....I'm sick of doing laundry