Replies

• melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Unoriginality
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Cleaning the cat litter. Why is to my job?
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    People driving through residential neighborhoods with bass on car. In the town or city, yea for you, you have a bass system (subwolfers), you're so cool. But when it shakes my entire house and vibrates my brain into a headache or wakes up people sleeping...I don't think it's cool, I think it's an inconsiderate *kitten* with no regard for anyone other than themself.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Creepy MFP banner ads, like the one I just got for a retirement residence that asked "are you struggling to care for an ageing parent?"

Why yes, yes I am.... but how did MFP know that?

archie-mcphee-tinfoil-hat-humans-2.jpg
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What I'm sick of can be best described by this song that describes the best what I'm sick of.

Flume - Say It (feat. Tove Lo) (Illenium Remix)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80AlC3LaPqQ
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    I hate negativity...hate it. H-ate. It. Worst thing ever. :#:D
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I hate negativity...hate it. H-ate. It. Worst thing ever. :#:D

Don’t hate 😉
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    The rock and roll man - I’m sick of the rock and roll
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm sick of work
  • rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Lmao I was gonna say people but someone already did. I’m tired of petty females bragging about how crazy they are. Like it’s not a good thing take yourself somewhere and shut up.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I am sick of not fitting in these tiny bathtubs
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    I am sick of teenager attitudes

Word 😂
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    People driving through residential neighborhoods with bass on car. In the town or city, yea for you, you have a bass system (subwolfers), you're so cool. But when it shakes my entire house and vibrates my brain into a headache or wakes up people sleeping...I don't think it's cool, I think it's an inconsiderate *kitten* with no regard for anyone other than themself.

Amen to this! I would also add people mowing their lawn at 6 am on a Sunday morning! No respect for neighbors
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    old perverts
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    old perverts

You wouldn't want to work in a Nursing home then! 🤣

• Emmapatterson1729
    Options

Amen to this! I would also add people mowing their lawn at 6 am on a Sunday morning! No respect for neighbors

Especially if they pull out the weed eater also!
  • Emmapatterson1729
    edited October 2019
    Options
    mtndewme wrote: »
    Lip injections. I'm always on the social media stuffs and I'm usually looking at all the pretty girls and what starts out as a little lip filler turns into big, big lips that don't fit their face anymore. It pains me seeing a beautiful girl go overboard with the plastic surgery. I'm not against plastic surgery but it feels like some sort of epidemic sometimes.

We even gave this a nickname: my daughter and I call it "the Janice look" after the guitarist in the Muppet's Band.

Also the botox injections. After a few, it's like they change the face shape completely, and faces start looking wider and very muscular.

I think it's really sad! Even seeing naturally beautiful younger actresses destroying their faces. Definitely a social thing I don't understand!