Replies

• geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    🎶 🎶 "If you have a structured settlement but you need cash nowww..."🎶🎶
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Tik Tok videos - although I’ve made a few with my kids that are pretty hilarious
  • lorri71
    lorri71 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    BREXIT!!! In the UK. Just get on with it. 😠😠😠
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    mockchoc wrote: »
    people saying how blessed they are on facebook daily.

LOL... I so need to say I'm blessed because I really am. No kidding. I have almost my home back. This is why I don't go on FB.

yours is a different situation and I am glad that you are getting your home back. Floods are horrific and I have been through two myself with a business being under water.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Guys at work have the radio on,and its the same *kitten* songs day after day after day.I'm sick of hearing Paradise by the dashboard lights,Bohemian rhapsody and kickstart my heart.All the *kitten* time.Gimme shelter is one of my favourite songs,but I don't need to hear it everyday like clockwork.The stations that play newer music are the same...You would think with computers,they could program a playlist that doesn't repeat for weeks.But,nope..Oh! Man in the box...haven't heard this in...hours! lol

OMG, local radio morning show dj's. Sometimes when the satellite radio is out, (because we have no money sometimes) and I have to listen to that crap for an hour on the way to school. I can't stand their "witty banter" and stupid false enthusiasm about celebrity relationships. Uggh. SICK OF IT.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »

Or those stupid share posts...share if u hate cancer or love your kids/husband etc.

the birthday fundraiser stuff. I have no money and just because its your birthday doesn't mean I want to donate what I have to something important to you. I'll save it to donate to what I want. (And geez, I haven't had coffee yet this morning so now I'm all mad about charitable people)
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    kds10 wrote: »

Or those stupid share posts...share if u hate cancer or love your kids/husband etc.

the birthday fundraiser stuff. I have no money and just because its your birthday doesn't mean I want to donate what I have to something important to you. I'll save it to donate to what I want. (And geez, I haven't had coffee yet this morning so now I'm all mad about charitable people)

haha, I hate those with a passion! I've had to put family members in the ignore bin for awhile because they post those on FB.
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Yo mama

😅
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Are you tired of old jokes being mentioned over and over on mfp? How about from your coworkers or family? Is there something that they bring up again and again and you have to just smile and laugh while you scream to yourself..."SHUT UP ALREADY!!!"? Is there stuff you are just plain tired of and don't want to hear about anymore, whether it be pop culture related or foodie related? Anything? Anything at all that you are just DONE with, yet people can't let it die? For me its the Kardashians.

You know what I'm sick of. These *kitten* snakes on this *kitten* plane.

And totally this 😂
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Guys at work have the radio on,and its the same *kitten* songs day after day after day.I'm sick of hearing Paradise by the dashboard lights,Bohemian rhapsody and kickstart my heart.All the *kitten* time.Gimme shelter is one of my favourite songs,but I don't need to hear it everyday like clockwork.The stations that play newer music are the same...You would think with computers,they could program a playlist that doesn't repeat for weeks.But,nope..Oh! Man in the box...haven't heard this in...hours! lol

OMG, local radio morning show dj's. Sometimes when the satellite radio is out, (because we have no money sometimes) and I have to listen to that crap for an hour on the way to school. I can't stand their "witty banter" and stupid false enthusiasm about celebrity relationships. Uggh. SICK OF IT.

Yes that's why I love satellite radio...once u have it hard to go back to normal radio morning shows
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    Options
    Politics. Politicians. Any side. Every one of them. Anywhere. Forever and ever... :s

This makes me kind of sad. It’s so important to remain aware and engaged. And to care.