What healthy weekend activities do you do?

Options
2»

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    I'm most active during week days, but my weekends I move a lot just getting things done that need done around house/garden, enjoy walks in town browsing shops or at the beach. Always enjoy having brunch or lunch out at least on Saturday but also sometimes on Sundays too. Plus I'm inclined to food prep lunches and some evening meals for the incoming week.
  • RealWorldStrengthLLC
    Options
    Depends on the weekend. I lift most days, but I was relatively weak last week so I took Friday off, biked Saturday, and hiked yesterday.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,906 Member
    Options
    I made pesto, a batch of blueberry muffins, and a batch of cranberry orange walnut muffins, which I shared with neighbors and family.

We finished redoing the Cat Yard Imprisonment Project as far as the cat is concerned - my OH still needs to fine tune the gates so we can better get in and out, but we've replaced the white netting with green mesh fence so he can't do this anymore:

y8vvorj5ixmd.png

Also planted Montauk Daisy and a sedum on my Dad's grave. Have some Allium to plant there as well, but ran out of time. Didn't get to the tiny iris.
  • HoneyBadger302
    HoneyBadger302 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Well, most of my track time/races are on weekends, so those days are a given. Weekends I'm not at the track I typically:

-clean my house
    -ride the horses
    -go pedal biking on a trail somewhere
    -video games
    -swimming
    -cook a nicer meal

This past weekend I went and did Goat Yoga with a couple friends - it was a blast!

xbtnlfjvnxjf.jpg

4c1l6e1dtzus.jpg