How much time do you schedule?

Options
2»

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    My ability to schedule anything is WAY off, because I have so many other things going on.

Ideally, I prefer 2-4 days of weight training (averaging about a half hour to an hour), 3-4 days of cardio (usually running, averaging about 45mins to an hour), and then at least one day off in between.

But I'm in nursing school, and am a single parent to a preschooler. I don't have family and a whole lot of friends in this area, so I usually just try and sneak in what I can, when I can. Sometimes, it's in an hour before I run to class, other times it's just before I go pick her up from school.

So.. It's not really "scheduled", unfortunately. It's just whatever, whenever I can manage, and it usually averages between 3-5 days per week, about an hour per workout, and I just mix it up as much as I can.
  • MommyisFit
    MommyisFit Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I plan about 2 hours at the gym 6 days a week. Most of this is cardio, but I do about 3-4 hours of lifting. I take 1 day a week off completely...and it is really hard to not go to the gym.