Searching for Lifestyle Changing Type of Friends that will keep it simple.

TreeIsTransforming
TreeIsTransforming Posts: 5 Member
edited October 2019 in Getting Started
Looking to find friends here on MFP that will KEEP IT SIMPLE. Friends who strive to eat better, move a little more but are not depressed over eating a cookie or having an off day. Friends who have done this dieting thing long enough to know that there are no magic pills just a simple formula of calories in vs calories out. We do not have to have the same goal or be the same height or age...just a strong willingness to make this a true lifestyle without the stress!!

Replies

• BeYou4U
    BeYou4U Posts: 11 Member
    Request sent...
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    I wish I was even a bad MFP friend to have. Unfortunately I am terrible. I hope you find many because you have a great mindset that could help others avoid some of the common pitfalls.
  • ADRskew21
    ADRskew21 Posts: 33 Member
    good luck
    I'd challenge you
    but I can be a little to heavy handed
  • xprincesszeldax
    xprincesszeldax Posts: 13 Member
    Hey there!!! I don't mind being a friend. In the past ive lost 50 lbs with diet and exercise alone. Due to certain life circumstances and how i decided to deal with them has brought me to my heaviest weight. I also am faced with new challenges that i didn't have before so i am learning about myself on this journey. I am once again climbing this mountain, although tough but is doable. I wouldnt mind a friend to encourage each other on our journey to a healthy lifestyle.
  • I get it. Never in a million years did I ever think I would need to lose 40/50 lbs. I here now and actively trying to lose this weight.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    None of us can do anything about who we were or how we got here. We can only work on ourselves today and make tomorrow's version of ourselves a little better.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    I would love to be your mfp friend, you have such a great approach. I do beat myself up after days that I spin out of control and eat 4 thousand calories though...
  • teelee5
    teelee5 Posts: 1 Member
    Am down for new friends to inspire and up left each other am trying myself to lose a little so we can be friends
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Heyy! Also looking for buddies to keep each other motivated. I’m starting all over again trying to lose 50 lbs. Add me.