Tattoos

Josh_2099
Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
Do you have one? What is it? How did you decide what to get? Show it off (if appropriate)

Replies

• Josh_2099
    I have three and REALLY want a full sleeve. I sort of know what I want, but still looking for inspiration. On my arm is Boba Fett. Probably will do the falcon on my forearm. Star Wars themed.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    yvyrtshx6p5w.jpeg

Looking to get an American traditional lighthouse on the other side of my forearm - a light in the storm kind of meaning - I like American traditional images myself
  • Josh_2099
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    yvyrtshx6p5w.jpeg

Looking to get an American traditional lighthouse on the other side of my forearm - a light in the storm kind of meaning - I like American traditional images myself

That looks awesome and a lighthouse would be cool.
  • Josh_2099
    I want this in my forearm but no words.

goxqmf0wi3ou.jpeg
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Josh_2099 wrote: »
    I have three and REALLY want a full sleeve. I sort of know what I want, but still looking for inspiration. On my arm is Boba Fett. Probably will do the falcon on my forearm. Star Wars themed.

Ok thats awesome. Im going to end up with yoda somewhere. Lmao i have 8 already and plenty more to come.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Beautiful Ink everyone😍🙌. Where is @_Miss_Chevious_ ? ....I'm blank myself....but I love the color tats ....really gorgeous look🤘🏼
  • Tinydancer106
    I had this one done in May. I have another on my back, but it's hard/awkward to get photos of without help, lol.
    3618p5qwvqon.png

Very cool ...what does it say?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    I had this one done in May. I have another on my back, but it's hard/awkward to get photos of without help, lol.
    3618p5qwvqon.png

"Don't you let them get you" - it's from The Killers "Neon Tiger"
  • Tinydancer106
    3618p5qwvqon.png

"Don't you let them get you" - it's from The Killers "Neon Tiger"

💗
  • Josh_2099
    3618p5qwvqon.png

Sweet
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    edited October 2019
    This is my one and only! Hubby and I got ring tattoos last year. I had injured myself more than once hooking my metal ring on things (the worst was when I was messing with fencing a few years ago, I bruised all the way around my finger and tore the skin in one spot - not sure how close I was to degloving... which I didn’t learn was a thing until later). We wore silicone rings for a while, but his job changed things up to no jewelry and at one point he had 4 bands in his safety vest pocket at work...
  • Tinydancer106
    This is my one and only! Hubby and I got ring tattoos last year. I had injured myself more than once hooking my metal ring on things (the worst was when I was messing with fencing a few years ago, I bruised all the way around my finger and tore the skin in one spot - not sure how close I was to degloving... which I didn’t learn was a thing until later). We wore silicone rings for a while, but his job changed things up to no jewelry and at one point he had 4 bands in his safety vest pocket at work...

It's pretty and safe... Win win!🙌💗
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    rjw73zyz9lja.jpg
    This is my most recent one, I also have a sleeve (lilies), a tree frog on my back, and a small one of hearts & stars behind my ear.
  • Josh_2099
    rjw73zyz9lja.jpg
    This is my most recent one, I also have a sleeve (lilies), a tree frog on my back, and a small one of hearts & stars behind my ear.

Nice color
  • Tinydancer106
    rjw73zyz9lja.jpg

Oh I'm so loving this one Red!!! She's my hero...anything with this theme is amazing but you are just the winner girl😍🤘
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

I've always wanted a "Hello Kitty" neck tattoo.

If you knew me, this might be funny (might not too).

... I'm as straight laced and as square as humanly possible.

• Tinydancer106
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I always saw you as a hello kitty tramp stamp kinda guy....ya know fun....but not obvious😉
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I always saw you as a hello kitty tramp stamp kinda guy....ya know fun....but not obvious😉

@Tinydancer106

..... well now, guess what I just put on my Christmas List