Tattoos

Options

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    I have three. My first was on my left ring finger. It's a tiny infinity heart. When I had medical issues, the medications made my fingers swell to the point I could not wear my wedding ring. I vowed that when I was better, I would get a tattoo so I could honor my husband with or without a ring.

I have a huge garden on my right outer thigh. That one has the birth flowers of my family. As grandchildren are born, I add flowers. The tattoo is designed to continue adding flowers and still look cohesive.

I have a Scottish Thistle with two bees on my left foot. It reads "My friend, My sister" in Gaelic. My best friend has exactly the same tattoo on her calf.
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I have three. My first was on my left ring finger. It's a tiny infinity heart. When I had medical issues, the medications made my fingers swell to the point I could not wear my wedding ring. I vowed that when I was better, I would get a tattoo so I could honor my husband with or without a ring.

I have a huge garden on my right outer thigh. That one has the birth flowers of my family. As grandchildren are born, I add flowers. The tattoo is designed to continue adding flowers and still look cohesive.

I have a Scottish Thistle with two bees on my left foot. It reads "My friend, My sister" in Gaelic. My best friend has exactly the same tattoo on her calf.

That is cool
  • Cookietush
    Cookietush Posts: 2,046 Member
    Options
    s131951 wrote: »
    Josh_2099 wrote: »
    js58hs4ndx93.jpeg

So you're a Trekkie. . .

Battle Star Galactica

The one with the Tardis? I think I know of that. There's a Red Dwarf.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

The one with the tardis is Doctor Who.
  • jayne7470
    jayne7470 Posts: 87 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I love my tattoos I currently have half sleeve on my forearm, 3 on my back, 2 on my upper arm and 2 on my other forearm .... this is my fave thougha4udflxm02lc.jpeg

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    hoppgeorge wrote: »
    0ztri4cp5ocq.jpg

9 here. This is my favorite[/qu
    0ztri4cp5ocq.jpg

9 here. This is my favorite

This is awesome! How did they do the bruising effect?
  • hoppgeorge
    hoppgeorge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    0ztri4cp5ocq.jpg

9 here. This is my favorite[/qu
    0ztri4cp5ocq.jpg

I don’t remember. I know it was a couple of weeks between the first consultation and when i actually had it done. I’m guessing he took time to study pictures
  • Versicolour
    Options
    0ztri4cp5ocq.jpg

0ztri4cp5ocq.jpg

I don’t remember. I know it was a couple of weeks between the first consultation and when i actually had it done. I’m guessing he took time to study pictures

Very well done. I am impressed!
  • Versicolour
    Options
    uhft6ndoqdvd.jpg
    This is the only one I like. Still trying to figure out how to change or remove my wedding ring
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    jayne7470 wrote: »
    I love my tattoos I currently have half sleeve on my forearm, 3 on my back, 2 on my upper arm and 2 on my other forearm .... this is my fave thougha4udflxm02lc.jpeg

I love this! Very cool!

I have several, and always want to get more. No cash money for any right now though ☹️
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    So many cool tattoos!!! I love them 💜 I have 6.. after seeing all of the awesome work here, itching for #7 BAD!!!
  • Plague_Doktor
    Plague_Doktor Posts: 44 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    0ztri4cp5ocq.jpg

1aly5k23sg3z.jpeg
    @Josh_2099 wrote: »
    js58hs4ndx93.jpeg

These are my favorites. Well done, guys
  • jayne7470
    jayne7470 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    MichSmish wrote: »

I love this! Very cool!

I have several, and always want to get more. No cash money for any right now though ☹️

It’s me and my hubby in day of the dead form 💀 we got them for our 26th wedding anniversary lol 😆
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options

I love this!!
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    So many cool tattoos!!! I love them 💜 I have 6.. after seeing all of the awesome work here, itching for #7 BAD!!!

yup, me too @Dakase83 My brother is a tattoo artist. It may be time to go for a visit B)
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options

Love these
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    js58hs4ndx93.jpeg

So you're a Trekkie. . .

Battle Star Galactica

The one with the Tardis? I think I know of that. There's a Red Dwarf.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica.

The one with the tardis is Doctor Who.

:) Are they on first?
  • InspectorRed
    InspectorRed Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    l16bmaiefed7.jpg
    a547ob1fc989.jpg

These are my hubby's; done by the same artist that did my Little Red Riding Hood tat. And this is a work in progress as he will be adding Micheal Myers, Chuckie, and more
  • ShayCarver89
    ShayCarver89 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have 49. Including my neck and 2 face tattoos. My next is going to be a doodle Bob.